[Ch3] Sai Lap Sam Mithi (Cholumpi)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm... :scratchchin: VERY interesting fitting they had. I like Por's unique yet humorous wardrobe, HAHA. Seems like a fun and entertaining lakorn. I like Namtarn and LOVE Por N., so I'm DEFINITELY tuning in! HEHE.

leemyis said:
I like the extension they did for Namtarn.  She looks really pretty with long hair. Looking forward to watch this lakorn.

I knew it! I was like woah, her hair looks sooo.....a lot. HAHA. I like it too, it doesn't look too fake. She looks stunning

BTW what's the story? Too lazy to go back and read the previous pages. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm rather interested in the story line. Looks like a wild west kind of show. HEHE. I'm totally loving Por's wardrobe. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I know right?  P'Poh looks so goofy in that wardrobe.. but I can't help but gush with giddy-ness LOL.  I'm very interested in seeing Poh & Namtarn paired, she looks so pretty & cute in those glasses hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Namtarn is cute and pretty alright. Lets just hope she turns in a great performance in here. Heard her comedic performance over at Dao Kiang Deun wasn't too good. Since this is a comedy too, I'm just a bit worried. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Namtarn will be much better in this one since P'Poh will be the one who pushes her to the top, Namtarn is so lucky to be working with an A-list 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I actually thought Namtarn did fairly well in Dao Kieng Duan. Not a lot of actresses can do comedy without coming off as trying hard or just plain annoying and so for me, Namtarn didn't fall into that category. She also had good chemistry with Ken Phuphoom. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ch3eks said:
I actually thought Namtarn did fairly well in Dao Kieng Duan. Not a lot of actresses can do comedy without coming off as trying hard or just plain annoying and so for me, Namtarn didn't fall into that category. She also had good chemistry with Ken Phuphoom. 
love her too her acting is decent she can go from playing drama to comedy and love her with KenP perfect match

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love Poh , I miss most of his latest lakorn . I wish he would do more drama than action and comedy , he very good with emotional scene . he need to have a slap/kiss/revenge lakorn because his face can look very intense/manly .