[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
But it is still our rights to not like her or  think she does not have the quality to play nang'ek and I don't watch any of the lakorns that she is a nang'ek of. However I still like to voice my opinions and complain, we're given this forum to do so. :)
i like her as an actress i don't focus much on personal issue, leave this thread if you come anti bashing around cos there are fans here who like Ploy 
so careful on your voice opinion, you had seen other FC anti bashing each other like crazy brainless people on IG so please don't bully anyone in this thread look if u dislike Ploy then move away from this thread, if u continue to sorry i will have to report you, so unbelievable this is too harsh saying ploy has no quality to play nang'ek look if she can't then why she won award for lakorn with pope sameeteetra and been name the new koo-jin

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
i like her as an actress i don't focus much on personal issue, leave this thread if you come anti bashing around cos there are fans here who like Ploy 
so careful on your voice opinion, you had seen other FC anti bashing each other like crazy brainless people on IG so please don't bully anyone in this thread look if u dislike Ploy then move away from this thread, if u continue to sorry i will have to report you, so unbelievable this is too harsh saying ploy has no quality to play nang'ek look if she can't then why she won award for lakorn with pope sameeteetra and been name the new koo-jin
Wow what right do YOU have to tell me to leave this thread? Oh please girl, what are you going to report me on? for voicing my opinion that I don't like a certain actress? lol.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
@Alice First I like to thank you for keeping this thread up-to-date :thanks:
But I have to tell you that you're taking other people opinions too personally :no: .

Sometimes it does seem like Ploy is a member of your family and that people have insulted her :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: .
However those persons mean no offense by telling that Ploy does make a better N'rai. That doesn't mean they can't stand her playing N'ek. It's their opinions and no matter how you can change it :no: :no: . Anyhow, playing a good N'rai is as difficult as playing a good n'ek :yes: :yes:

We should value each one's opinion and sometimes even if we don't agree, we should overlooked it.

From now on, shall we focus on the topic and only the topic ? Who will be the new p'ek ? :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wow what right do YOU have to tell me to leave this thread? Oh please girl, what are you going to report me on? for voicing my opinion that I don't like a certain actress? lol.
I am not reporting u but if i see again i have to, I'm here to give everyone updates on this lakorn 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
@Alice First I like to thank you for keeping this thread up-to-date :thanks:
But I have to tell you that you're taking other people opinions too personally :no: .

Sometimes it does seem like Ploy is a member of your family and that people have insulted her :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: .
However those persons mean no offense by telling that Ploy does make a better N'rai. That doesn't mean they can't stand her playing N'ek. It's their opinions and no matter how you can change it :no: :no: . Anyhow, playing a good N'rai is as difficult as playing a good n'ek :yes: :yes:

We should value each one's opinion and sometimes even if we don't agree, we should overlooked it.

From now on, shall we focus on the topic and only the topic ? Who will be the new p'ek ? :highfive:
I'm not the person that started this topic i think you should tell the person that started to end everything. right now we almost know who is the pra'ek who will take over Peter's role 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
I am not reporting u but if i see again i have to, I'm here to give everyone updates on this lakorn
LOL hold up let me laugh and roll my eyes too.

Kids. LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
LOL hold up let me laugh and roll my eyes too.

Kids. LOL
can we end this topic. you know anything related to who's the pra'ek to replace Peter please let us know 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg this will be their 4th meeting, welcome back pooyailee nangma couple or pteam, P'Por his like another version of PopeThanawat

i knew PorT will be chosen

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Way too big Byebye? Lol. I thought he was really cute when he first debuted. Now, not so much.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Way too big Byebye? Lol. I thought he was really cute when he first debuted. Now, not so much.  
Por and Ploy won an award back then for pooyai lee nangma. he probably ageing but lately his been looking youthful 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The only Por's lakorn I enjoy watching begin to end was with Namfon. I can never finished any of Por's lakorns after that. I might pass up this lakorn too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like his first lakorn with Pat and did watched a little of it with Namfon after that he looks unattractive in his lakorns. His mouth bothers me and the way he walks is weird.