[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I personally don't mind. Like I said, I'm looking forward to her in here with Peter. As for the others, even if they still only see her as suitable for nang'rai, it's not something you should get offended by. It's their opinion and you have to understand that they're not bashing her just because they don't see her as nang'ek material. Just like you'll never accept Jui in nang'ek roles, and you'll only prefer one image for her.
i accept Ploy playing both cos she play it well i am impress of her hard work which nobody cannot realize 

and the news i posted above its confirm and bet those who cannot accept her playing nang'ek will be disappointed

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
<_< It's not that they can't realize it. It's all about preference. They prefer Ploy in nang'rai roles, while you think she's suitable as both nang'ek and nang'rai. Just like how some people think Jui is suitable as nang'ek and nang'rai, yet you prefer her as only nang'rai. It's not that you can't realize that Jui is a versatile actress, but that's just your personal preference. And you were disappointed with Jui possibly being casted as nang'ek in PSD. Others are free to feel the same if Ploy is casted in here. This will be my last post. I hope you understood. :sleep:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
then i think you might be the only one i posted updates for the rest isn't satisfied no matter how hard i tried posting updates still no one is interested 
they will skip watching cos Ploy is peter n'ek 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
YESSSSS. Peter is a hottie, not sure about Ploy either because I have never fully watched her lakorns that she has acted in & it's true, she does give more of a nang'rai aura - but nonetheless, we'll have to wait to see how these 2 look together! Peter has become one of my favorites so I believe I will be tuning in, can't wait to see fitting photos or BTS, etc. :D ^ & AGREE, never watched STT bcuz I felt like Ploy was too old for Mario but I heard it was really good?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
I like Ploy better as Naek! She's sooo pretty!
your the only one person which i sees isn't a Ploy haters the rest are just plain old topic 'N'RAI never impress anyone 
i have my limits, your the only positive comments I've come across so far on Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
awesomedua said:
YESSSSS. Peter is a hottie, not sure about Ploy either because I have never fully watched her lakorns that she has acted in & it's true, she does give more of a nang'rai aura - but nonetheless, we'll have to wait to see how these 2 look together! Peter has become one of my favorites so I believe I will be tuning in, can't wait to see fitting photos or BTS, etc. :D ^ & AGREE, never watched STT bcuz I felt like Ploy was too old for Mario but I heard it was really good?
STT she paired up with Pope not Mario, Pope&Ploy is the same age 32 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
STT she paired up with Pope not Mario, Pope&Ploy is the same age 32
oops, sorry. Meant to say Madame Dun Too much Ploy Lakorns that I skipped Peter sure looks good in that photo though !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
awesomedua said:
oops, sorry. Meant to say Madame Dun Too much Ploy Lakorns that I skipped Peter sure looks good in that photo though !!!
its an old magazine shoot 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Since when does being n'rai make an actress a bad person? I don't get why you're upset when you're doing the same thing on the PSD thread. Jui was contacted yet you still said you wanted Ploy so why can't we do the same? Nothing is confirmed until they have a fitting and even filming, it might be another Taew-Bomb case for all we know. 

Who was saying something not nice on here? And will Ploy really care what we think? As an actress she's not expected to impress everyone. I haven't seen you very nice with us when KimJa were confirmed in Anne's next produced lakorn, you told us not to mention them since we were "unfair" to others but now your telling us this? We still respected you despite that. Unless this is a Ploy forum, I can say anything I want about Ploy, I am not saying she's a horrible actress but I'm saying she shines more in n'rai roles. 

Well I am going to say Ploy is a versatile actress, YOU also see Jui as n'rai so we can say you also "prefer" one thing as well. 

Ok what does this have to do with this forum? Am I supposed to be afraid? Seems like this PloyFc is immature that they can't stand criticism or anything against Ploy, and if she really reported to Ploy, what is Ploy gonna do? Come after me and force to to like her in n'ek roles or something? Lol.   

~~

All I'm asking is you just respect our opinions, no one is right or wrong yet you accuse us when we say something you don't like. 
what ever you guys trying to say but i still see your all are Ploy haters another word is anti-fans critics, Ploy won't do anything but she will be ashame cos u guys judge her negatively, you say nice things on other actress but not Ploy, where are the nice asianfuse members all gone 

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Ploy does shine more in nang'rai roles.I can't feel her in nang'ek roles, something about her acting is not convincing. And I'm not a Ploy hater. That's just my opinion. I actually admire her beauty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

You didn't even answer back my comments instead you just call me/us Ploy haters. I am NOT a Ploy hater. How am I judging her negatively? Everyone, and I know YOU have critcised many daras. If you want people to be nice to you, be nice to them back. 
i am a straight forward person, now lets all move on and forget this topic lets focus on this lakorn and this pairing i am here to enjoy not fighting with u guys and girls 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
i am a straight forward person, now lets all move on and forget this topic lets focus on this lakorn and this pairing i am here to enjoy not fighting with u guys and girls 
You're just being sensitive. Don't be too obsess with daras(especially Ploy) too much cus it just makes you closed mind. Most posts I've read where people was just stating their opinions, no one was being mean to you.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
You're just being sensitive. Don't be too obsess with daras(especially Ploy) too much cus it just makes you closed mind. Most posts I've read where people was just stating their opinions, no one was being mean to you.
i have many of other idols i like not only Ploy, i wouldn't mind with opinion but saying skipping not watching cannot stand the one given the role to play this means no fair and not giving space, now i don't care what u guys think and picturing of Ploy i will focus more on this lakorn and updating