[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Yes, more of Petter! I wanna see him pair up with Matt, Cherry, and Jui!
Mahalo said:
Omg, him and Matt would be a sexy pair! 

I AGREE!! First will be Jui, then Matt, then Cherry. HEHE. I don't know who else I'd love to see him with...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
No one said they can't stand Ploy. They just said they prefer Ploy as nang'rai.
still not giving chances to her meaning how hard she tries to prove herself that she can be a nang'ek but people cannot accept, at the start when i became a fanclub watching thai lakorn i say Ploy shes good at playing a willain but once she get the nang'ek role i actually given her a green light she's versatile she can play both where as others can only play one 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

I AGREE!! First will be Jui, then Matt, then Cherry. HEHE. I don't know who else I'd love to see him with...
Janie, i have a feeling she could be after Ploy, Peter nang'ek is on a top lining up first its Chompoo,Anne now Ploy i am guessing Janie or Cherry next, i think Peter his abit old for Matt but who knows since Matt look mature for her age

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Janie, i have a feeling she could be after Ploy, Peter nang'ek is on a top lining up first its Chompoo,Anne now Ploy i am guessing Janie or Cherry next, i think Peter his abit old for Matt but who knows since Matt look mature for her age

Matt looks pretty mature for her age, she'll be perfect with Peter! HEHE.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

Matt looks pretty mature for her age, she'll be perfect with Peter! HEHE.
yeah she matches older pra'ek 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
i have many of other idols i like not only Ploy, i wouldn't mind with opinion but saying skipping not watching cannot stand the one given the role to play this means no fair and not giving space, now i don't care what u guys think and picturing of Ploy i will focus more on this lakorn and updating 
Lol. People says that all the time. I say that when I'm not interested in the actors or lakorn storyline. IMO, the most anticipating lakorns ends up being the most disappointing ones so don't get your hopes up too high. Not all actors have the same fairness of likes from everyone... If that makes sense. No need to justify anything for Ploy. She's already a good actor.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This will seriously be my last post here. Lol. Alice, just because some people see Ploy better as nang'rai doesn't mean they weren't open to watching her as nang'ek before. Obviously they had to have watched some of her previous works as nang'ek. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to form an opinion on why they prefer her as rai instead. I think the only person who's not being open to seeing others in a different role is you. You said so yourself that you can't watch Jui as nang'ek because of her evil role from STT. From the start, you were being closed minded about watching her in PSD because you automatically assumed that she isn't going to change from her evil image in STT. That's someone who's not being open minded.

Anyways, guys, I'd also like to see Peter with Kim. :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
This will seriously be my last post here. Lol. Alice, just because some people see Ploy better as nang'rai doesn't mean they weren't open to watching her as nang'ek before. Obviously they had to have watched some of her previous works as nang'ek. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to form an opinion on why they prefer her as rai instead. I think the only person who's not being open to seeing others in a different role is you. You said so yourself that you can't watch Jui as nang'ek because of her evil role from STT. From the start, you were being close minded about watching her in PSD because you automatically assumed that she isn't going to change from her evil image in STT. That's someone who's not being open minded.

Anyways, guys, I'd also like to see Peter with Kim. :coverlaf:

Peter and Kim does look good together!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

You're the only one who started this, you could've moved on and ignore the comments but you decided to fight and act like we bashed Ploy, I have watched Ploy as n'ek and I don't think she's convincing. No one here is being close minded on the PSD thread you constantly say you want Ploy as n'ek even though Jui has been contact and Ploy hasn't. I'm speechless at this point I have nothing else to say lol. 
please end this topic plus i know you guys have something against Ploy just say it out i wouldn't mind and tell u something Ploy had 
receive anti-criticize on IG by those jealous people 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
He's almost 40 ALREADY? He so whoa though. LOL. I'm glad he has more lakorns now! He's such a hottie. <3 whew

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
He's almost 40 ALREADY? He so whoa though. LOL. I'm glad he has more lakorns now! He's such a hottie. <3 whew

Yes, he's almost 40. He just turned 39 on New Years. The man is still smok'n hot! We all need to petition for Peter to be in a slap/kiss haha. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

Yes, he's almost 40. He just turned 39 on New Years. The man is still smok'n hot! We all need to petition for Peter to be in a slap/kiss haha. 
before we petition lets see how this lakorn progress and fitting is 16-02-15 Peter&Ploy is confirm and finalized 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
before we petition lets see how this lakorn progress and fitting is 16-02-15 Peter&Ploy is confirm and finalized 
Haha. I don't know, but petitioning early is better than later because it might be too late.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. I don't know, but petitioning early is better than later because it might be too late.
lets just enjoy seeing Peter in this lakorn, heard that storyline is very interesting peter/ploy playing a married couple i think they maybe an arrange marriage, Peter his a spy on a mission but Ploy she doesn't know i guess they both will bicker one another