[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Kat, I would be ordering books left and right too if I could read and understand Thai 100%.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Todays episode was quite something. I can't believe Naem's gonna shoot Wat tmr. I think she's going psycho...but then again, it's love that's doing that to her. I feel bad for her because Wat is just treating the love they both had as something that can be easily forgotten. As for Korn, I too feel sad for her but idk. She'll deserve better once she gets with Aew's brother. :)

Now, as for my Koey, oh my poor Phao. It was sad for Thee on how Phao got freaked out when he confessed. My poor thee....this time. lol Too bad Phao escaped before he can get to her when he went to pick her up at the vet clinic. ): I love how she went to bother him at the apartment. They're too silly. I can't wait now since Thee's gonna be courting Phao. I wonder if he's gonna get permission from Krit first...but of course he's gonna object. LOL

As for Aew and Krit...SMH. I love how Krit was all smiling when he was with Wat and Thee. That was so cute.
Wat and Fai...idk. I didn't really watch their scenes today. lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol spamming is picking up again. :thumbsup:
Lol yep :loool:

do you really think Krit will object to Our poor thee's request??? i mean he knew Thee like Phao even before Thee knew himself LOL

do you know someone should just write Thai books in english i mean they do it the other way round! in England you get a lot to translate i think my mum did a translating job for a week and got £45 an hour!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Todays episode was quite something. I can't believe Naem's gonna shoot Wat tmr. I think she's going psycho...but then again, it's love that's doing that to her. I feel bad for her because Wat is just treating the love they both had as something that can be easily forgotten. As for Korn, I too feel sad for her but idk. She'll deserve better once she gets with Aew's brother. :)
Naem seems genuine with her feelings although we know her motives but a gal got to keep her man in line right. I mean if they were constantly fighting and Wat became fed up, at least show some anger, I would understand Wat. Like I said the flashbacks have bad timing. When you hate Naem and see all these good memories flashback, you somehow cannot hate her. It seem like they were once very in love but he kept ignoring her so she started to become more controlling. When Naem was crying to Krit, my heart sort of went out to her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kat you can have your mom translate Thai books to English lol I would like to purchase Sawan Bieng, 4HJKK, Roy Marn and 3NNT lol

Um... I think Krit will oppose until Thee proves to him that Phao is Thee's last victim lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol i asked her once and she told me to piss off it's to time consuming plus i'm demanding, and have no patience i'll want it the same day :loool:

lol true i mean Krit and phao are close.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know somehow Mark always seem to get close to his female co-star or have some sort of rumor going on lol

Mark and Toey makes a cute couple too so I don't mind seeing them in the near future as pranangs.

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL yeah poor Mark he he was getting teased about it on that one show where the go to the stars houses? i forgot the name but it with one chick and 3 dudes one of them dating May F.

he was real quiet too bless him.

i heard somewhere a lot of people are rooting for a Mark Toey lakorn b/c of the chemistry they have. but i could totally be a the ball about People wanting them to have a lakorn together :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The show is Tee Trai Klua/ Tee Tai Krua whatever you prefer to spell it. Anyways I didn't get to finish the show. Who's house did they go to?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I got done watching today episode like an hour ago. And I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Lakorn a lot. I know I say it before but I am saying it again and again.hah.

I am happy Kim finally break up with her annoy rude boyfriend. About time she did it.
Mark is just too good and cute in this lakorn. I love it how he was trying to
calm boy's ex gf so she won't do anything stupid. He is such a gentleman and a good
person. Damn, he is too good for me.haha. Whatever I don't care I love him in here.
When he heard the news that kim break up with that dude he was so happy.hehe. His smile
is so bright! <3

I didn't expect Marie to give in and say she and Boy are boyfriend and girlfriend. She shouldn't feel bad at all. Yes If I was her I will feel bad too and think its my fault.Nobody want to be the third wheel to a relationship no matter if that relationship is bad or good. It's both Boy and her gf fault for not being understandable and not having good communication towards one another. I can't believe she is going to shoot Boy in the next episode.

I am happy Woosen finally left Ken. :) I am also happy Ken confess to Toey he like her and want to be her real bf. Now that she knows Ken wants to be her real bf she's running away from him.So sad for Ken. I don't even think she heard him say "He like her." And also have Thoey ever liked Ken? Like fall in love with him yet? I don't think so though.

My favorite scene today was in the beginning when the boys was sitting together and Boy tell them he and Marie slept together. Then he start confessing his feelings for Marie and while he was confessing it you have my man Mark sitting in the other side all happy like he's in his own world then you have Ken sitting next to Mark having the "WTF" reaction.ahha. I Love that scene so much. Then Boy start saying Ken wouldn't understand what he and Mark is having b/c he never have been in love before.That is when Ken start wondering to himself and have flashback of him and Toey together on his way back home.ha.

I cannot wait for next week!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha true!! you can call me Kat if you want everyone does :p
err i hated reading books when i was in school i mean they were all boring, i remember this one book Hole? and i read 3 pages and i feel asleep in class >.<.
haha.Katerine, you're funny.At least you're not like me I read only what a paragraph of the first page of Hole and I already gave up.That's how much I hate reading!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't expect Marie to give in and say she and Boy are boyfriend and girlfriend. She shouldn't feel bad at all. Yes If I was her I will feel bad too and think its my fault.Nobody want to be the third wheel to a relationship no matter if that relationship is bad or good. It's both Boy and her gf fault for not being understandable and not having good communication towards one another. I can't believe she is going to shoot Boy in the next episode.

I am happy Woosen finally left Ken. :) I am also happy Ken confess to Toey he like her and want to be her real bf. Now that she knows Ken wants to be her real bf she's running away from him.So sad for Ken. I don't even think she heard him say "He like her." And also have Thoey ever liked Ken? Like fall in love with him yet? I don't think so though.
Wat and Naem relationship was already known to be on the rock, there is no one to blame. Like I said a man or woman is still available until they are married so fight for your love.

She did hear him, didn't she. She had it replayed in her head.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha.Katerine, you're funny.At least you're not like me I read only what a paragraph of the first page of Hole and I already gave up.That's how much I hate reading!!!
I love Hole. Didn't expect I would really read it but I did. It just depends if the book can keep me interested long enough to finish it.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Uhuh, it all depend on the book, but i mean i watch the film hole and that what i did my assignment on a pretended to read the book, and i think my teacher was stupid b/c i got an A on my paper :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
well the movie did follow the book. it was as if i watched the movie before it even came out lol

coffee.addict

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhh... don't mind me randomly jumping in.. No one I know watches lakorns, thus I have no one to share all this happiness with. :tearybye: They think I'm nuts.

LOL.

I shall start off by saying, I'm both thankful and scared out of my mind that Aew broke up with that jerkface bastard of a "boyfriend." I'm happy she broke up with Pran. I mean you know, it only took her FOREVER. He's now officially a psychotic ex-boyfriend. Yay! Personally, I thought her reason for staying with him were pathetic, which you know kind of makes her pathetic. But then again, I'm not in her shoes and I don't see what good she EVER saw in him. Pran and Aew didn't have the privileged of having loving flashbacks (thank the heavens!) like Naem and Wat. Urgh, by the way, the actor playing Pran is doing an excellent job because I can't stand his face! Even that work-out scene digusted me. :vomit: Anyways, since they're officially over now, I'm actually a little afraid of what kind of crazy stunt he's going to pull. Please don't shoot Kritchai!

Speaking of psychos and crazy stunts, I really, really genuinely feel bad for Naem (I mean, you know, unless she does something unforgiveable like team up with Pran :annoyed: ). No matter how crazy, controlling, and demanding she is, she still loves Wat. I can understand why he would fall out of love with her, but at the same time I can see why it's also his fault she turned into what she is. If he gets shot in one of next weeks episodes, GOOD. It's perfect excuse for the doctors to sew in some balls and backbones while they're taking out that bullet. And it's good closure for Naem. Maybe she'll move the hell on and stop chasing something that's obviously over.

Pao and her Ma Yai. (LOL!) I'm disappointed Pao and Tee BARELY had any scenes! Urgh. I would've enjoyed their bickering scenes. He confessed to her today in Ep 12, and I'm almost certain she heard him or at least read his lips. And the more I think about Tee's "loving stars" at Pao, the more he is starting to resemble a dog. You know the way dogs sometimes stare happily at their owners whenever they expect something? hahaha! I can't wait to see how she's going to fall for him, and how he's going to court her. It's going to be hilarious since we know his cheesy playboy tactics won't work on her. What would Krit say? I'm sure Krit and Wat knows Tee likes Pao. It's just so obvious.

Kritchai. He's so considerate, so sweet, so thoughtful, so caring, so always THERE to lend a shoulder or listen. I don't care how slow he may be, I find him too charming to dislike. The things he says, the way he thinks things through. Eeeek! Where does one find a guy as considerate and caring as this? Like in episode 11 yesterday, I just about melted. "ผมไม่ถือ..ผมไม่รีบ...ผมรอได้" OMG and he's patient too! I'm a sucker for these "ruk diow jai diow" pra eks. And then the happy look on his face when Fai told him about Aew's break up. *pounce* Priceless!

However... as much as I adoreeeee Kritchai, that does not mean I'm not annoyed with the um... lack of relationship development he and Aew has. I'm amazed the lakorn has kept on going this far with their relationship pretty much still at square one. It's mostly her fault anyway. :sleep: I can't believe Aew just could never process the fact that he likes her. The balls out of the park now. Everybody knows he likes her and even SHE knows he likes her. She chose to ignore and not believe the facts. He's been trying. Baby steps! At first I liked Kim's character, and I understood her reasoning, but as the show went on, her reasons started to become unreasonable.

As much as I'm ranting on, I do love this lakorn. It doesn't quite hit THE spot (so many flaws!), and but it's definitely keeps me satisfied. Can't wait til next weeks episodes!