[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know Marsha sang the song but can someone translate the lyrics to english or know where I can watch it in eng sub? This song sounds so sad and nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7gItEG867E&feature=g-all-a&list=PL3A2E2EBD37E937FA&context=G29abc9cFAAAAAAAAHAA

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I didn't know Marsha sang the song but can someone translate the lyrics to english or know where I can watch it in eng sub? This song sounds so sad and nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7gItEG867E&feature=g-all-a&list=PL3A2E2EBD37E937FA&context=G29abc9cFAAAAAAAAHAA
I found this video... it has the same song with eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJ9q_z4J4c

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credit: kisskeepintouch

Aww. Our Ken was such a cutie. Helping her up the stairs plus carrying the tail of her dress.
Also, he was complimenting her. How sweet! :wub:
You can tell they were still teasing Mark and Toey in the video. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At that first picture up there:Hahha!!! WTF, is my man Mark doing??? ahhaha. Kim wasn't there so sad.They're all so nice together.

I am so watching the Star Chat later.I couldn't watch it live since I was busy and I didn't even know when it aired too.

yesterday when I was watching RS you can so totally tell Mark was annoy because they were teasing him...Heheh. I know how he feel like. My friends always tease me every time we hang out. Yes, it gets annoy and I do get annoy at them sometime but I'm use to it by now. The cast were all beautiful in RS.

Guess What you guys??? Tomorrow is Friday and ya know what that means 3NNT!!!! :D
I don't think I'll be able to watch tomorrow's episode live since I have class. Maybe I will but maybe not. We'll see about that. Me will miss them all dearly!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I didn't even get to see them live because for some reason the connection wouldn't respond. It was depressing.
Anyways, I can't find the star chat video anywhere. Does anyone know if somebody has uploaded it yet?! /:
I bet they were teasing toey and mark during the star chat because they both sat next to each other. I wonder how bad things will get if they were to ever costar with one another. The media will totally be all up in their face about it. Lol

Btw, thanks for the pictures. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't even get to see them live because for some reason the connection wouldn't respond. It was depressing.
Anyways, I can't find the star chat video anywhere. Does anyone know if somebody has uploaded it yet?! /:
I bet they were teasing toey and mark during the star chat because they both sat next to each other. I wonder how bad things will get if they were to ever costar with one another. The media will totally be all up in their face about it. Lol

Btw, thanks for the pictures. :)
ahhah. I know right I bet so too that the media will be up their face.
Really, that suck that the star chat haven't been upload yet. I was
going to go watch it. I'll see if i can find it.Hopefully someone
already put it up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol i thought today was friday... anyways i went back home to visit my parents. gosh i miss it here, yet at the same time i dont lol well see if i can watch this on yt tomorrow morning.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
This is the link for today's Star Chat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3p9nMNoq9M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
At that first picture up there:Hahha!!! WTF, is my man Mark doing??? ahhaha. Kim wasn't there so sad.They're all so nice together.

I am so watching the Star Chat later.I couldn't watch it live since I was busy and I didn't even know when it aired too.

yesterday when I was watching RS you can so totally tell Mark was annoy because they were teasing him...Heheh. I know how he feel like. My friends always tease me every time we hang out. Yes, it gets annoy and I do get annoy at them sometime but I'm use to it by now. The cast were all beautiful in RS.

Guess What you guys??? Tomorrow is Friday and ya know what that means 3NNT!!!! :D
I don't think I'll be able to watch tomorrow's episode live since I have class. Maybe I will but maybe not. We'll see about that. Me will miss them all dearly!!!!
lol he has to be though. they tease him the same old thing every time he appears in ratreesomosorn...hahahah