[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I feel like Toey isn't sign with channel 5 but she's worked for them and gth. I forgot to put woonsen as the other villain too... real random. I like toey she's cute and modern.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^oh, I never knew she starrs in a lakorn too. Is she the same woosen who is janie's friend and she's a dj.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
chun roo :)
they don't look too bad together but i least expected the two to be a couple though
oh roo leu ka cos i thought u didn't know that news ok dee mak :D anyway but not sure it
will last long cos P'Chakrit his a flirtatious guy. :scratchhead2:

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
darn it, I was wishing that kim and boy would be paired together, oh wells. I'm kind of excited for Kane and Toey...wish Nadech could have been in here.

cecilia

Staff member
-- i like the 2nd pair -- KHEM/PIP b/c they are more interesting and funny together! Feisty bar owner and police officer -- what a fun combination ^^
-- I hope they pick a good pair to play these two characters b/c they were so good in the pok/jakrit's version :wub:

oh, this means that it'll be BOY/MARIE -- hmmmmmm .. i don't know but for some strange reason .. i'm having a hard time picture Boy as an officer .. but who knows, he might surprise me lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Argh i was hoping for Kim and Boy pairing. Oh well maybe next time. Great mews that the cast is confirmed!

hippo

sarNie Adult
thanks so much!

finally they have a confirmed cast.

i like it! though i would really rather kim wit boy. but there's always next time.

i think the guy villains are Dew (rodmay's ex) and the other guy played as Mint's half brother in PLR.

Super excited. hopefully the start fittings soon.