[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. it's hilarious how p'boy happens to be wearing a "goofy" shirt.. p'boy does have a goofy personality XD.. hehe..

December 16... airs in 2 weeks!!! cant wait!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i know..
that means they'll be comfortable in the lakorn ehehe :)
they're such cute dorks! omg kane.. omg... LOL..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foblX7QQ1Ss&feature=g-u

cr. chtite0aya

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Finally understand what she meant!
it's funny to hear, "Mark Prin kong je, Boy Pakorn kong je" :lmao:
they surely do have the most humorous narrator! :rofl:

"N'ek is making a lot of mistakes. One pra'ek is trying to look good, and the other one is sleeping... I really wonder, will this lakorn make it?"

LOL!

Anyway this is kinda off topic guys, just vent something I feel disappointed. Yesterday Marie was posting one picture which showed that she's smoking. I don't mind though about anyone in the biz if they're smoking, it's really their personal business, but considering they're always on the spotlight, they're supposed to make good impression and they're also role models for youngsters. I kinda flashback when Kwan got caught she's smoking. And Marie is relatively newbie when it comes to lakorn, she just starting paved her way in drama, so she shouldn't have done that.

So sorry guys if I rant here, just hoping that this won't affect in anyway for this lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ i know..
that means they'll be comfortable in the lakorn ehehe :)
they're such cute dorks! omg kane.. omg... LOL..
I know they are comfortable since the older version P'Au playful character had lots of
fun with his n'ek I remember from the older one Nott sister her house they had a dog
to protect them from strangers and that morning the dog bark cos Au was playing a
sneaky game with them then she got out and accident hit his head a big stick then he was
acting clumsy so she has to pay back taking him to the doctor and taking care of him
I wonder if the new version they'll keep this scene for Ken P and Toey

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo.. feels like i was watching 4hhkk for a moment there.. instead of the guys riding atvs.. they're riding motorcycles!! LOL.. but a difference cast hehe..

I know they are comfortable since the older version P'Au playful character had lots of
fun with his n'ek I remember from the older one Nott sister her house they had a dog
to protect them from strangers and that morning the dog bark cos Au was playing a
sneaky game with them then she got out and accident hit his head a big stick then he was
acting clumsy so she has to pay back taking him to the doctor and taking care of him
I wonder if the new version they'll keep this scene for Ken P and Toey
lol alice ja, it seems like that scene is still in there if you watch the teaser.. hehe..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aigoo.. feels like i was watching 4hhkk for a moment there.. instead of the guys riding atvs.. they're riding motorcycles!! LOL.. but a difference cast hehe..

lol alice ja, it seems like that scene is still in there if you watch the teaser.. hehe..
Kob Jai Ter Na N'Julie for the teaser I'll go check out the clip

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
The teaser looks so promising! :thumbsup: Yet I've been tricked with Kon Ruk Luang Jai before; the teaser looked very convincing, but when it came to the story, it's being kinda draggy <_<

Whoa Marie and Kim almost sound the same

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow love the teaser omg they still kept the scene from the older version the bickering
of Boy/Marie like when Pip he likes to tease around and Khem she's a tomboy and
the dog scene of Ken/Toey is like Au/Nott Sister :dance3: omg Ken facial expression
reminded me of P'Au when his silly :coverlaf: :lmao3: