[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
thank you Katerine.. i shall go stalk.. i mean find koey pictures.. muanahahha..

edit
OMG i went to ch 3 site for some pictures.. and I noticed that some of the pictures of the event in the summary of episode 5 could be episode 4.. so.. maybe the summary of episode 6 maybe episode 5 instead.. We probably wont have to wait till Sunday for our PhaoThee scene...

I hope my hypothesis is true...
Could possibly be because the summary are never always accurate.

Ah CS5 is still currently dl... It has been 10 minutes already. One thing I hate about torrents lol they take forever!!! Well I lied, I am dl-ing something else too. While I am dl-ing I am google-ing some pictures. I just hate the watermarks on the pictures from 3NNT.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
here you go Katerine..

http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/drama/images.php?drama_id=151

if you keep scrolling next.. you will notice Kim and Mark and her outfit are from the preview for Episode 4.. and if you keep scrolling you will see the part where Mark sings for Kim

But then again the preview for episode 4 at the end of episode 3 can be for episode 5 since channel 3 cut the episodes short.. sighs..

the only thing we can do is just wait for Friday and see what happens..

edit

i was wrong.. i went back and watch the preview at the end of each episode.. and the preview at the end of episode 1 didnt happen till episode 3 ..so i guess the preview we saw at the end of episode 3 is for episode 5.. bummer...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 2 with English is uploaded onto YT by Sousday
Gotta go watch and come back to spam!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uio7hfuI4VI&feature=channel_video_title

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Why the hell are they so freakin cute in this pictures!?!
*sigh* I love Ken and toey...
Tomorrows Friday!! I watched ep 3 of 3NNT and I loved how thee had to wait for age to talk with phao. And wen he asked krit if phao was crazy was so cute and hilarious! Man, I love these two. Oh! And the part where phao was standing behind thee. Aah! Obviously he thought she was narak and suay!
Thanks for the vids moey

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was confused because here it is still Wednesday but I forgot that you could possibly be on the other side of the world lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
thanks for the link Moey, man it gonna take forever to get those watermarks off lol.

i just rewatched episode two, and i never noticed that Wat inched closer to Thee when he was the lab approach with the hose :loool:

hot pic of Kane man i toey gonna see him half naked

credit thaitv 3

EDIT: WHY IS HE HOLDING HIS GROIN?? IS HE HIDING SOMETHING???

fun

Expired Sarnie
KAT!!! YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRL! :nono1: I wouldn't have known if you hadn't pointed that out but I gotta give you this --->> :thumbup: LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thanks for the link Moey, man it gonna take forever to get those watermarks off lol.

i just rewatched episode two, and i never noticed that Wat inched closer to Thee when he was the lab approach with the hose :loool:

hot pic of Kane man i toey gonna see him half naked

credit thaitv 3

EDIT: WHY IS HE HOLDING HIS GROIN?? IS HE HIDING SOMETHING???
Maybe Toey is too cute for him and his thing kinda got.. ummm you know.. lols :pervie: :coverlaf:

Katerine

Butterfly123
:loool: :loool: LOL fun, i couldn't help but notice it when i was psing trying to get the watermark of from round his hand area :loool: but darn :spicy:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
:loool: :loool: LOL fun, i couldn't help but notice it when i was psing trying to get the watermark of from round his hand area :loool: but darn :spicy:
lmao we have a bunch of perves in this thread.. lmao.. :coverlaf: :pervie:

but we cant help it.. its 3 hott guys we're talking about here..!! lols

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG i'm trying not to laugh but i'm creasing up!! :loool: :loool: :loool:
i literally have tears rolling down my face HAHAHA.
people are gonna think we're a bunch of perv's HAHAHA

God yeah she does but thank god she's older LOL!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LMAO! now our Kane is a child molestor?? lols but shes older yet she looks soo young...
Toey she's 1990 while Kane 1991 so she is only 1 year older yeah Toey looks younger than
him

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

lols people dont have to think.. we are perves.. lols :pervie: :coverlaf: jk..

i still cant believe hes younger then me.. I'm soo sad.. but im happy thats its only 4 years.. lols

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

just 1 years older no differences na ja