[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Mario but he is not the type that would fit "lakorn" lol Why not First or Chin!!!

This is pure an eye candy lakorn if this is to be confirm!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Mario but he is not the type that would fit "lakorn" lol Why not First or Chin!!!

This is pure an eye candy lakorn if this is to be confirm!!!
Yep fun4fun i'll agree on your comment there. I don't know much about First. They should get someone else to replace Mario. I don't have hopes in Mario new lakorn
with Taew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Some fans @spicy forum said the cast has been changed from Mario to Louis Scott he'll maybe taking Thon Jakrit role in old
version thats good cos Louis looks more mature to fit that character more than Mario.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They should do some changes to make it good is get Aum to play Ton Jakrit the mature character instead of Boy
cos to me Boy still has his younger look doesn't suit as an older person.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Mark would suit Jakrit role more than Boy. Nadech is destiny to play Au's role and Boy as Pip role. Mark looks mature and act mature for guy of age 20 and I think for this reason he was pick to play the oldest twin in the series.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i will say the same that Mark his a better choice to act that character but they probably will go with Boy
cos i think they're looking at the age differences and i just know this that Boy his the same age as Rome, his 26
so this is the thing they choses Boy.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
love this lakorn, thx for the link..fav character r au/his n'k, pip/khem were kute..thought ton/pok were boing..cant wait to c who n'k are..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
There's also Matt. I think Mark and Matt would look good together too... Leave yaya for nadech ahahah
Matt and boy is fine too!! Shoot if Vill was in here it'll be even better. But that's just my dream.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
There's also Matt. I think Mark and Matt would look good together too... Leave yaya for nadech ahahah
Matt and boy is fine too!! Shoot if Vill was in here it'll be even better. But that's just my dream.
Im fine with Matt with Mark and yes let out Yaya & Nadech together! I dont kno about Vill, not a fan of her, maybe I should watch more of her lakorn.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh this lakorn the director want to be like 4 hua jai haeng kon kow. She wants Mark, Nadech , boy, Yaya, mint c but I'm not sure if she want Kim or Margie. But they're running into problem bc mark , Yaya and mint are showing lakorn for chatchai lakorn. She only have Nadech and boy queue so she said she have to pick newbie actrsses bc she saud they are short of actresses. I don't know why she said that when they have ton of nangeks in channel 3.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Did they forget about the power 3 crew They have alot of young actresses. If they need new actress...tell them sarnworld got alot! Ahahaha I'm sure all of us will audition! I mean we'll be new actresses don't know if "young" would cover us all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh this lakorn the director want to be like 4 hua jai haeng kon kow. She wants Mark, Nadech , boy, Yaya, mint c but I'm not sure if she want Kim or Margie. But they're running into problem bc mark , Yaya and mint are showing lakorn for chatchai lakorn. She only have Nadech and boy queue so she said she have to pick newbie actrsses bc she saud they are short of actresses. I don't know why she said that when they have ton of nangeks in channel 3.
Yeah i will second your response noydarnythey have so many actress in Ch3 more than actors, cos some are the
main leading roles like Ken etc. If want a reunion of the 4 series casts there is a hard trouble cos Mark,MintC,Yaya
is already book in for other production and not just the 3 of them also Kim/Barry is counted to booked for a new
one call 'Ruk Patiharn' Kim w/Mart, Barry w/MintC and Yaya will have another with Great for Tv Scene 20th anniversary
but still not confirmed yet and she's rumored to pair with Por T in the new remake of Dao Ruang. Eg. suggestion
is chose a different casting that is free like Boy his okay to be in or get the older gen to play but meaning
of that is not too old eg. Por,Boy,Great these 3 as an example- Por to play Ton the mature one, Great would fit
Au's role the playful character and Boy can take Pip spot. And with the N'ek is hard to choose.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I just want the confirmed ones to be Nadech and Yaya!! To be the bickering couples I'm in the DJA fever!!!

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Oh. GODD.
i just hope it Mark&Mint Chalida.
omg i;m like OBEESSED with them :)
i love them to pair up AGAIN and this time
i guess Wee;ll see more CCHEMISRTY between
them love will SPARK. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i will say the same that Mark his a better choice to act that character but they probably will go with Boy
cos i think they're looking at the age differences and i just know this that Boy his the same age as Rome, his 26
so this is the thing they choses Boy.
Oh darn! I was hopeing the cast stays with Mark and Nadech as rumored. I really want to see Mint w/Mark and Nadech w/Yaya reunite again!