[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I heard, I think they get Boy, Nadech and Kim now, the others are still unconfirmed.
Well from what RASA mention she "thinks" they got BOY, NADECH, and KIM to cast in this lakorn already! I'm hoping they confirm the last praek and other two nang'eks soon! *cross fingers* for it to be MARK, MINT, and YAYA!! Although, I love Margie too but it won't be equal since they already have Kim. But it's okay I love them all^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Well from what RASA mention she "thinks" they got BOY, NADECH, and KIM to cast in this lakorn already! I'm hoping they confirm the last praek and other two nang'eks soon! *cross fingers* for it to be MARK, MINT, and YAYA!! Although, I love Margie too but it won't be equal since they already have Kim. But it's okay I love them all^^
So that means Kin might be Boy's Nang'ek chai mai?

I would love if they confirmed this lakorn and the last cast members!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hippo

sarNie Adult
awesome!!!!!
now praying for mark and nadech!! pls pls pls

thanks for the update

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm disappointed that Mario wont be in this one, but if Barry, Mark and Boy is in it then great! I hope that all of them would get together again. Can't wait for more Info.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Your right, it's odd for Kim and Aum to paired together. They have no spark between them.
It's only odd for me because of their age difference or their different generations.

Yes indeed your right Namfon she is like the on show queen of the evening lakorn but i still like her, as for Pat
is completely different since she has done badly surgery to herself. :scratchhead2:
Power 3 gen! well I used to love pat so much but she changed so much after surgery. or i just couldn't believe she didn't embrace herself and her beauty. I love Namfon still ... Maybe if our old Pat came back.. I always loved Power 3 gen but not alot of people sub their lakorns.

I hope it's confirmed too. From what I heard, I think they get Boy, Nadech and Kim now, the others are still unconfirmed.

Hmm, I think Yaya and Mint C. are the power3 crews too. Yaya is the third generation and Mint C. is the second generation of Power3. Mint joined Power3 when she's 12, she's in the same gen as Gale Wipawee, Maprang and Taew. Yaya joined it when she's 14, her gen has Gijee.

Maprang, Mint, Gale

Mint C. & Taew in the initial ceremony for lakorn stars.

Mint, Yaya and Gijee
lol I'm not really sure how the generations are but to me ann, aff, aum, ken, rita, cherry, tik, smart, rita, joy, janie, chompoo, benz, vicky, chai, kat, ... are in one
pat, namfon, por, rome, nat, ja, film, art, tye, tui, yardthip, tah, ploy, boy, margie, louis, jane, susie, grate, ...
kim, nadech, yaya, mint c, mark, first, matt, mint n, taew, mario, gubgib, nam, alex, ...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i kind of like this "generation" structure. i mean, of course they pair up daras cross-generation too but it's fun to see your favorites acting together and they match that way too...

i freaking love the producer so much for trying to get the 4HJHKK group back together! that would be a dream come true because after watching 4HJHKK, they have left a deep impression in my heart and it'd be wonderful if they could all be together at least ONCE more... :heart:

i like Margie too, but i want to see more of Kim so it'd be cool if she's paired with Boy while we have Yadech and Mteam again. gosh that would be :bravo:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i freaking love the producer so much for trying to get the 4HJHKK group back together! that would be a dream come true because after watching 4HJHKK, they have left a deep impression in my heart and it'd be wonderful if they could all be together at least ONCE more... :heart:

i like Margie too, but i want to see more of Kim so it'd be cool if she's paired with Boy while we have Yadech and Mteam again. gosh that would be :bravo:
ME TOO^^ How I been dreaming for days now about the cast for this lakorn and same for Rak Pathiharn too! :p I'm glad at they got one confirm now 1/6! Hehe, better than none! PHEWWWW!! :thumbsup: I'm excited for BOY, he needs more praek roles!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ i agree! i liked Boy since HJSP and even more after watching him in 4HJHKK as a p'ek for WPM! he is a good actor, no need for him to be side character.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The first time I seen BOY onscreen was HUA JAI SONG PARK :) Loved him in there although he such a PLAYER! LOl.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
come to confirm what Tinah updates. Khun Ja said now only Boy's confirmed. Nadech is wanted by many producers. He doesn't have schedule for this lakorn yet coz he's got 2 lakorns lined up. And no Mint C. for sure coz she needs to take the entrance esamination next year. She's one of the good students too so I don't think she would want to do lakorn in this serious time of highschool student. But I think Kim is still in this lakorn.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
come to confirm what Tinah updates. Khun Ja said now only Boy's confirmed. Nadech is wanted by many producers. He doesn't have schedule for this lakorn yet coz he's got 2 lakorns lined up. And no Mint C. for sure coz she needs to take the entrance esamination next year. She's one of the good students too so I don't think she would want to do lakorn in this serious time of highschool student. But I think Kim is still in this lakorn.
That makes me love her even more!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh Kim she started to grow on me now, that is good will find someone looks good so then we can put her for represent
which team couple as the younger version of them. :scratchchin:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Aww, i would like for Mint C to be in it along with Mark. It's ok though. Im glad to hear she is still focusing on her education.