[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I actually think their height difference is cute. It's like with Pong and his petite nang ek's, he looks real manly next to them, specially when it comes to "saving the damsel in distress" scenes, which I bet there will be one or two in here. Kane looks cute real cute sometimes and other times he's okay...But looks like their couple will be fun and sweet!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I actually think their height difference is cute. It's like with Pong and his petite nang ek's, he looks real manly next to them, specially when it comes to "saving the damsel in distress" scenes, which I bet there will be one or two in here. Kane looks cute real cute sometimes and other times he's okay...But looks like their couple will be fun and sweet!
the older version Au and Nott sister was the youngest pair and so funny playful so
definitely this new pairing Kane and Toey will be cute as well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง 3 หนุ่มสุดเท่ ภาพเดียวก็หัวใจละลาย

Khun Ja Twitter scan credit @pantip

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mark and Kim are looking so cute together! I think Chanawat has slowly allowed me to see Mark with someone else, and he and Kim make a great pair!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'd love to say that Mark and Kim make a cute couple because they're good looking people, but 4HJHKK will always make me feel that it's a little incestual. Damn that series, it was too good!!!

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
555555+ I agree with the comment above me. 4HJHK will always stayed in my heart. That drama was too good and I love all the casts in there too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh geez, that second pic made me laugh. The three boys are hilarious. The picture of Mark & Kim look goooood. I like that side profile smile shot of Mark.

Thank you, na jaaa.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh geez, that second pic made me laugh. The three boys are hilarious. The picture of Mark & Kim look goooood. I like that side profile smile shot of Mark.

Thank you, na jaaa.
u welcome P'Dal i also had some laughs :coverlaf: :coverlaf: while cut/paste those
pictures

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
These boys are so goofy! Thanks for sharing na Alice! I think Mark and Kim look cute together but clearly we can't say anything about their acting compatibility. We'll have to wait until December to find out :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง 3 หนุ่มสุดเท่ ภาพเดียวก็หัวใจละลาย

Khun Ja Twitter scan credit @pantip
on the 2nd pic, why is ken's hands so closed to boy's (you know what) haha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to Thip @ mteam forum + KSKS ^^

Mark looks so much better with his haircut but he still looks younger than Kim, lol. They look good together despite the fact that they were siblings in 4 Hua Jai. (I still picture that in my head, can't get it out yet)! Ehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks to Thip @ mteam forum + KSKS ^^

Mark looks so much better with his haircut but he still looks younger than Kim, lol. They look good together despite the fact that they were siblings in 4 Hua Jai. (I still picture that in my head, can't get it out yet)! Ehe.
that picture cover Mark kind of look like Puri and Kim she looks like Anne T i can't
wait to see how will they look when Anne she open her own remake lakorn then i will
decide if the sibling image is still there or it disappear