[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I dislike Kim, I will watch for Mark, he's so cute and so is his singing!
Cupid candy, what did Kimberly ever do to you so that you dislike her so much.

I hope you are not upset with me for asking this question. I just wanted to know why that's all.???????

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh cute...we'll get to heard them sing together...i'm really looking forward onto this thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cupid candy, what did Kimberly ever do to you so that you dislike her so much.

I hope you are not upset with me for asking this question. I just wanted to know why that's all.???????
I just don't, everyone has a person they just don't like. I'm just giving my opinion on her, no one really has to care i'm just putting it out there. I don't mean to be rude.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AWH! He's gonna sing for her in the lakorn! How romantic! Finally there's a scene that I actually look forward to aside from Boy and Marie moments.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I just don't, everyone has a person they just don't like. I'm just giving my opinion on her, no one really has to care i'm just putting it out there. I don't mean to be rude.
Cupid, don't get me wrong, I do respect your opinion. I am just curious that's all. Now I know.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
AWH! He's gonna sing for her in the lakorn! How romantic! Finally there's a scene that I actually look forward to aside from Boy and Marie moments.
I was thinking the same. I can't believe he's going to sing for Kim how sweet...I like the way he looks at her and his voice is great. Very romantic.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is soooo cute!!! She look so polite :))) Other than Yaya she seems to be someone that is likable for me.