[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I love Marie character in here..but her voice..first thing that came to my mind was..what is up wit her voice. Its that high pitch squeaky sound. When she was screaming at Boy i couldn't understand a word she said. Or maybe i wasn't paying attention?!? :scratchhead2:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Lols thanks for he clip it's soo funny hehe I think I'm going crazy cause this is gonna be my fourth time rewatching episode 1 n I'm like stalking this thread lols. I'm having 3 num Nuer tong fever !! Lols

Katerine

Butterfly123
Lols thanks for he clip it's soo funny hehe I think I'm going crazy cause this is gonna be my fourth time rewatching episode 1 n I'm like stalking this thread lols. I'm having 3 num Nuer tong fever !! Lols
i know what you mean i've rewatched it 2 and a half HAHA 3NNT fever :spicy:
it offical I LOVE KANE & TOEY AND KIM & MARK :wub:

@ queen_sin, no you not the only one i didn't understand her either and i've watched it 2 and half times! haha LOL hopefully she's improved in her other lakorn with Mark

EDIT: I mean Boy LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i know what you mean i've rewatched it 2 and a half HAHA 3NNT fever :spicy:
it offical I LOVE KANE & TOEY AND KIM & MARK :wub:

@ queen_sin, no you not the only one i didn't understand her either and i've watched it 2 and half times! haha LOL hopefully she's improved in her other lakorn with Mark

EDIT: I mean Boy LOL
Lols yes 3NNT fever hahaha I never thought I would love Kim and mark together and now I do... And I knew from the start I was gonna love kanes and toey's couple.. I was really looking forward to Marie and boy but I still can't get over her voice I can take Kane's but now here and I also hope she improve later on and in her other lakorns .. I'm doing some picture hunting now heheeh gotta make banners of Kim and mark Kane and toey for my siggie

Katerine

Butterfly123
I know what you mean at 1st i couldn't get over the whole bro/sis thing b/c of 4 HJHKK, and after seeing some pictures and clips online i grow to like them and now the whole lakorn i LOVE THEM! Always knew i would like Toey and Kane b/c they look super cute together. Kane voice is a little annoying but i think i can get passed that lol, Marie voice is only annoying b/c she's overacting (i dunno how you can over act but she is LOL) maybe i'll get used to it over the cause of the lakorn.

if i had the time/patience to sub this lakorn i totally would! everyone should see it LOL, but its so time consuming to sub a lakorn.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I know what you mean at 1st i couldn't get over the whole bro/sis thing b/c of 4 HJHKK, and after seeing some pictures and clips online i grow to like them and now the whole lakorn i LOVE THEM! Always knew i would like Toey and Kane b/c they look super cute together. Kane voice is a little annoying but i think i can get passed that lol, Marie voice is only annoying b/c she's overacting (i dunno how you can over act but she is LOL) maybe i'll get used to it over the cause of the lakorn.

if i had the time/patience to sub this lakorn i totally would! everyone should see it LOL, but its so time consuming to sub a lakorn.
Lol that's exactly how I felt at first too ... I'll get used to Kane's voice very easily but Marie's it will take time maybe if she have a scene where she doesn't have to argue then it would be better but she's gonna bicker with boy for awhile oh we'll I'll watch her because boy is her man lol .. Subbing takes a lot of time I can't do it either .. With my kids running around I won't even get one line done.. I hope someone does though

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i had a horrible back pack pain this morning so didn't even bother to wake up until now lol..

hmm.. seems like ep1 had good reviews.. shall go watch it ehehe..

and if im not wrong, natsume is subbing this lakorn.. i forgot what her youtube name was ,, hmm...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a question out of topic but does Nichkhun speak Thai? Like I saw some ads and heard him talking in Thai but I don't know if its his voice or not> And I also know he's Thai,Right? But I was just wondering,
yes Nickhun his Thai/Korean so he can both Thai and Korean

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
oh really his Chinese never knew that cos I thought his Korean anyway thanks na ja
Moey for correction
No problem .. Anyways did u watch episode one?? It's awesome!!! Omg mark n Kim looks so goood!! N toey n Kane!!! N the dogs !! Sorry I'm having 3NNT fever

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No problem .. Anyways did u watch episode one?? It's awesome!!! Omg mark n Kim looks so goood!! N toey n Kane!!! N the dogs !! Sorry I'm having 3NNT fever
no not yet Moey cos I got stuff that I had to do first later I'll catch up on episode 1
but reading all U gals comments makes me hyped and getting the 3nnt fever too :wackonut:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
no not yet Moey cos I got stuff that I had to do first later I'll catch up on episode 1
but reading all U gals comments makes me hyped and getting the 3nnt fever too :wackonut:
Aww when u get a chance to watch it don't forget to spam with us... This made my weekends better after game rai game ruk I didn't think I can live on the weekends 4 + 1 lakorns are soo good!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. I need to get started on Episode 1. lol Who's going to sub this lakorn anyways? :D
I'll just wait for the eng subs. I can wait...at least i hope i can. ahha
Anyways, I can't stand Marie because of the way she talks and her acting...i do agree that she looks like she's overreacting and etc. Let's see if she can catch my heart..lol Hope you get the drift. :p
Kane is fine with me. I'm just excited to see Kane & Toey's scene. I seem to be more interested in this couple more than the others. :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
@roselovesice: N'Julie said someone was subbing it a couple of pages back i think :-/
Lol Toey and Kane's scene is funny but love the DOGS!!!

Wallie Credits Thaitv 3

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
glad to see mark, kim, and boy on screen again. still getting used to ken so i don't know yet about him. the tomboy, i think her name is marie?, yes she is overacting and for a sec there she looks like poo praiya. for some reason i don't think she's that pretty to be lead or maybe she just hasn't grown on me yet either. toey? she's cute i guess.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Ooh. Hearing everyones comments is making me excited!! Im going to go watch it now, let me just get some popcorn and pepsi, and I'm set!!
Btw y did they make the wallpapers look so dark and vampire-like? The storylines don't even fit with the background. It should've been more sweeter and happier. Dk just my opinion