[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

thank you so much for the flowers! Have I mentioned that guys in uniform look the hottest? :kiss: :flowers:

and the dorky mr. policeman :ghehe:

angel in wedding dress

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thank u for the pictures toey looks like an angel forreals.. im watching it live now.. weee.. im looking foreward to toey and kane.. omg they are my obsession

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
just finished episode 3 and omg i loved it soo much

heres my review..

I think that mark and kim are progressing today.. Mark met Marie and she said that by his eyes she knows he likes kim but kim doesnt believe her even with Mark following her all the time.. he even with to eat at a small restaurant next to the work place for her.. girl.. hes the CEO of the place and he willing to do that for you.. he loves you.. wake up and feel the love girlfriend..

Im disappointed that there wasnt alot of scenes of Toey and Kane.. but at least we get to see him wait in line just to talk to her.. and her declaring she's gonna make him her boyfriend.. and Shes not playing.. She's serious.. according to her cousin Mark..

Boy and Marie progressed .. It was cute but still wasnt enough for me to look over her annoying voice when she screams and yells at Boy... Omg give me an ear plug.. even Pitta voice isnt this annoying and shes the Nang Rai. But when she talks normal its fine.. She gotta learn how to control her voice.. :rolleyes:

I cant wait for next week.. its gonna feel like forever.. I wanna see toey and kane.. He say hes gonna make her stop messing with him.. boy.. bad idea because after she does.. You gonna be chasing after her.. :coverlaf:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
ken acting isn't great, but he got a great S/L that why i feel people are gravating towards them....Mark/Kim storyline is ok if they didn;t make him seem like a stalker lurking and admiring from afar in the shadow and o'course she is w/her stupid/loser b/f, who is using her and cheats on her. I am speaking from the original, Pok would get so mad when they bash her b/f and she always lend him $....I know it will be different in this version but not overly...i guess like Beauty " it's in the eye of the beholder" and sometime things just click to us...or not
Ken acting is pretty bad. All he does looks calculated. I have never thought "4huajai" actors are great to begin with (expect maybe Boy) but Ken makes the others like Mark or Kim look great actors. He "reads" his lines, when he smiles it's all fake, when he talks to his friend it's anything but natural. This is his first time so he should be bound to improve but so far, bad acting.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
Actually,the acting of Kane and marie is dreadful.I have to endure their bad acting and voices.Fast forward their parts.

I like mark kim and boy.Toey is ok.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I didn't think Kane was that bad..I mean he may not be great at acting but hes doing pretty ok for a newbie. We have to keep in mind that this is his first lakorn and it may take time for improvement. Mark and Kim wasn't that great at acting at first as well. Heck, I can't even watch Mark first lakorn cause he was so stiff but he is improving. Give Kane a chance. Everyone deserve a chance. We gave everyone else chances.As for his voice it is annoying.Marie,acting wise I'll give her a chance but her voice I'm sorry. I gotta pass. I can tolerate Kane's but not hers.

I have to say that I enjoy this lakorn. It may be a little slow but I actually like it. It's really entertaining.

I enjoy Mark and Kim's scenes. I totally LOVE Toey and Kane. I like Boy and Marie.

BTW, Did anyone see how Thee looks when he say Phao all dressed up? He was stunned. And she asked bluntly "Cute huh..?" I screamed so loud my son woke up!!! I cant wait for Friday. Urgg.. Another week of waiting...

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I love this lakorn so much!!!!!

Love all the casts in here.

Love Mark and Kim!!!!!

Kane and Toey are so cute.

Boy and Marie are cute and fine.

Love today's ep!!!!!

Can't wait for next week!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love the sibling relationship of Krit and Phao and the way his face was so happy when he heard that Phao approved of Arunsri and found her lovely. The way Krit looks at Arunsri is so narak!

THEE! You know Phao is beautiful and she took your breath away when you went to see her to apologize! 555+
But I really have to question why they made Mor Phao wear such a short dress to work :eyetwitch:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh Phao and Thee. They're tooo adorably silly. I love how he waited forever in line just so that he can see her and apologize. i love how she used her clipboard to smack his butt. LOL
I love how Thee always does the gayest thing to Krit and Aew is either there, walks by, or into. ahahha xD He's so funny!!! Something...."Darling." :coverlaf:
I still can't stand the way Marie talks. :yawn:
It's pretty sad that i'm not too into this lakorn as expected. :no:
I just want more of Lam Phao and Thee! :wub:
I love the way Kane dresses. He's got a good body shape when he dresses up. :crush:

And i got to say....Boy is such a bad police man. We hardly see him work. :whahuh:
Marie can't call him "beard man" and insult him. Why? Because only Boobi can call him that! :annoyed:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Oh Phao and Thee. They're tooo adorably silly. I love how he waited forever in line just so that he can see her and apologize. i love how she used her clipboard to smack his butt. LOL
I love how Thee always does the gayest thing to Krit and Aew is either there, walks by, or into. ahahha xD He's so funny!!! Something...."Darling." :coverlaf:
I still can't stand the way Marie talks. :yawn:
It's pretty sad that i'm not too into this lakorn as expected. :no:
I just want more of Lam Phao and Thee! :wub:
I love the way Kane dresses. He's got a good body shape when he dresses up. :crush:

And i got to say....Boy is such a bad police man. We hardly see him work. :whahuh:
Marie can't call him "beard man" and insult him. Why? Because only Boobi can call him that! :annoyed:
I agreed hehehe I just love the way he looked at her when he saw her outside he was "eung" stunned hehehe and how she said " stunned stunned cute huh yea " he just shooked it off omg I'm so obsessed I loved them so much... Boy is a bad police man lols at least go to the police station lmao only Boobi can called him beard man ? Yes I agreed hehehe I still in love with the willing scene not prepared for Marie and boys willing scene sighs

jjinxx

^^Augh! I thought I was the only one who didn't want Marie to use the 'beard face' insult because it is Boobi's trademark already! lol

Yes, Phao is really enjoyable to watch, she is cunning and clever, making him wait in line and then closing up before it was his turn lol. Oh, I can't wait to see Thee get jealous when Wat makes his move on Phao.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
^^Augh! I thought I was the only one who didn't want Marie to use the 'beard face' insult because it is Boobi's trademark already! lol

Yes, Phao is really enjoyable to watch, she is cunning and clever, making him wait in line and then closing up before it was his turn lol. Oh, I can't wait to see Thee get jealous when Wat makes his move on Phao.
Omg I can't wait till that part as well ... I'm going crazy I'm so in love with this couple ... I even listed their scenes that I was looking forward too a few pages back.. I never take notice in other couples lols..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol ^^^ It is Boobi's trademark. I bet Boy is gonna get called "Beard Face" nonstop in all his lakorns now. :coverlaf:
Anyways, Thee was such a nerd. I love how he's kind of scare now that Phao said that she'll make him her boyfriend and etc. He even said "S*IT.* :lol2:
And what? Marie and Boy will NEVER have a willing scene. EVER. :rant: :arrg: lol Only Boobi and Mark! :heart: ahaha
Ahaha! Oh Wat. He probably wants to make Thee jealous later when he starts to hit on Phao. :bhehe:
I'm only rewatching this lakorn today because i love seeing Phao and Thee togehter. They make me :cloud9: lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG LOVED LOVED EP 3!!!! SOOOOOO MUCH better then yesterdays episode!!!
love toey and kane it was so cute how he waited ages in the line for toey my fave couple <3
so much progress with kim and mark ekk she's finally realized, after she had to be told, that mark lovesssss her hehe! this episode so much better then the last two! ekkk excited to next week now <3

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Lol ^^^ It is Boobi's trademark. I bet Boy is gonna get called "Beard Face" nonstop in all his lakorns now. :coverlaf:
Anyways, Thee was such a nerd. I love how he's kind of scare now that Phao said that she'll make him her boyfriend and etc. He even said "S*IT.* :lol2:
And what? Marie and Boy will NEVER have a willing scene. EVER. :rant: :arrg: lol Only Boobi and Mark! :heart: ahaha
Ahaha! Oh Wat. He probably wants to make Thee jealous later when he starts to hit on Phao. :bhehe:
Lol ye I can't imagine boy having a willing with no one else but Margie ... Lols if it's like the old version Wat even sleeps over Phaos house to get away from Naem hehe the way Thee acted he was like "that's not safe"and followed to sleep over too soo cute!!!

jjinxx

Lol ye I can't imagine boy having a willing with no one else but Margie ... Lols if it's like the old version Wat even sleeps over Phaos house to get away from Naem hehe the way Thee acted he was like "that's not safe"and followed to sleep over too soo cute!!!
OMG Really!? Aw man now I'm going to die waiting to see THAT! I always find it adorably hilarious when the guy makes up whatever excuses to be close to n'ek and keep her from other guys, even the guys that aren't any threat at all. lol I so want Thee to hurry and fall for Phao already!

I feel the least interested in Wat and Fai, not that their characters aren't funny too, but I like the playful challenging Thee-Phao and the soft hearted love of Krit-Aew where I want to watch Krit beat the sh'it out of her bf or run him over with his motorcycles!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OMG Really!? Aw man now I'm going to die waiting to see THAT! I always find it adorably hilarious when the guy makes up whatever excuses to be close to n'ek and keep her from other guys, even the guys that aren't any threat at all. lol I so want Thee to hurry and fall for Phao already!

I feel the least interested in Wat and Fai, not that their characters aren't funny too, but I like the playful challenging Thee-Phao and the soft hearted love of Krit-Aew where I want to watch Krit beat the sh'it out of her bf or run him over with his motorcycles!
The old version it wasn't too long till Thee falls in love with Phao.. It's funny that he didn't even know he loves Phao till his " friend" broke it off with him cause she knows .. I hope it's soon cause I'll go crazy to see their scenes .. As for Wat and Fai I have mixed feelings .. :wub: :heart: I like them in the old version but this one I don't know.. I like Boy I guess it's Marie ... :unsure::shrug:
Krit and Aew I'm so happy she will realize sooner cause the old version she was such a jerk to Krit almost till the end but then he was kinda stalkerish .. I love the change they made to Krit though he was a soo boring in the old one I was falling asleep .. The friends made up for it cause they was so funny... :lolyup: