[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Katerine

Butterfly123
lols he actually thought it was friday and woke up and was like mommie mommie 3NNT is airing. I was like sweety you have a fever go back to sleep and he was like No 3NNT is airing. I wanna watch. LOLS

I have to correct him and tell him that its thursday not Friday so 3NNT is not airing . He was like Oh lols I gave him his medicine and he went back to sleep.

Yea. first it was kane hiding his ahem.. and then now mark is look at something.. lols.. what's boy gonna do next? oh wait. Boy got the best .. he have a willing..
Bless him, its still so cute though i wish it was friday too :coverlaf:

haha i know the first Pic of kane i wouldn't have noticed if i wasn't messin around in photoshop LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Bless him, its still so cute though i wish it was friday too :coverlaf:

haha i know the first Pic of kane i wouldn't have noticed if i wasn't messin around in photoshop LOL
i know i do too.. but its just one day way.. yay

lols that first picture i wouldnt have notice it if you didnt point it out.. and in that RS picture i wouldnt notice their ahem ahem.. if you didnt comment on their styles. lols we are such perves.. and funny thing is Boy look the most perverted out of all of them. lols

fun

Expired Sarnie
Moey, I hope your son gets well soon. It sucks to have a fever.

I am not going to spam much today. I have things to prioritize. So this might be my only post for today.

Spam away...

Katerine

Butterfly123
aww my two fave Spammy's not in today :( i miss you both already LOL :coverlaf:

i've been in and out of the forum all day i'm trying to catch up with other lakorns today but keep having to pop out :coverlaf:

moey hope your son feels a bit better now, having fever sucks! so much in so little time :(

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
aww my two fave Spammy's not in today :( i miss you both already LOL :coverlaf:

i've been in and out of the forum all day i'm trying to catch up with other lakorns today but keep having to pop out :coverlaf:

moey hope your son feels a bit better now, having fever sucks! so much in so little time :(
It's going down e now.. He still sleeping though so I can spam lols I went back n check the posts .. Before this aired everyone was here and posted n not it's just us PhaoThee Girl Gang.. Lols no one beside us.. Btw you notice we jump like 30 pages in a week ?? Lols we are good spammers 555

Katerine

Butterfly123
We're just to fast LOL!! :lmao3:
30 pages in a week :shock2: i know we jumped like 10 pages today/yesterday

anyone can join are spam. . . i mean discussion about PhaoThee . . . i mean 3NNT

all members welcomed to join the PhaoThee Girl Gang if your a dude just take out the girl bit LOL

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
waheyyy! im now in thailand so i get to watch SNNT live :DD and i just got the calendar from my bro... omg the guys are looking great!
i am now hooked on this lakorn because of ken and toey - although.. im still not really liking marie... and.. mark deserves so much better ahhh.... hope we get more of.. koey?... tomorrow!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
waheyyy! im now in thailand so i get to watch SNNT live :DD and i just got the calendar from my bro... omg the guys are looking great!
i am now hooked on this lakorn because of ken and toey - although.. im still not really liking marie... and.. mark deserves so much better ahhh.... hope we get more of.. koey?... tomorrow!!
Koey= Toey and Kane/Ken I am sticking to Koey because it is easier to memorize and faster to type lol yep sort of go with my lazy personality lol

Anyways I am supposedly organizing but can't help it that there are 2 TV connected to the internet, one desktop computer, two laptops, 3 iphones and 1 ipod in this damn house that allows me to surf the internet!!! I don't own a iphone, the ipod is enough for me. But when my aunties get home and if I don't have the computer, laptops or ipod with me and they are watching TV, their iphones are always laying around the house. I know all their passwords too lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
more RS photos, now it's the girls' turn!

Can't imagine Kim and Marie call Toey as P'Toey LOL, a lil bit awkward :coverlaf:

my favorites>>

Look at their hands! Seriously made my day! :grouphug:

the bride photos

resembles Vicki here

Marie is such a lanky girl! Totally catwalk model material, honestly I kinda doubt models when they're switching to act as actors and actresses, some exceptionally shiner in acting field as they are genuinely can portray the characters, but some just doing so so, failed or ended up aggravating the characters. I just hope Marie will do better in the future, it's her 1st lakorn anyway...

cr. marie's fan page

Katerine

Butterfly123
everyone looks so handsome/beautiful <3 i don't like Marie's dress compared to the other two ladies but she looks pretty,

LUCKY so jealous!!! i wish i was in thailand lol, i hope you have a great time ^_^ hope to spam with you while 3NNT on air and after LOL.
i can watch 3NNT live anyway but i always forget about the time difference :facepalm:
Lol yeah Mark and Kim should have gotten a better role :rolleyes1:
but i think they will be better in Punya Chon Kon Krua, though Mark's character is similar to this one, it will be better LOL
Lol they have another name to but Koey's so much easier for my lazy finger to type HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like Toey's dress on RS. Well it is just the front top that is bothering me.

Marie is gorgeous in the bridal dress but I don't like the length. Actually I don't mind the length but it just didn't work with the whole concept of the dress.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Have fun in thailand!! If you see them dont forget to get an autograph lols..

I wish I can go to thailand , if I do im going to stalk them muahahahah

I love the pictures from RS and I actually like Toey dress I think its cute but yea they should of made it all long.

I cant wait till tomorrow !

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

today is the last day of shooting :tearybye: , I guess we'll gonna see 'em in some news about the closing party
already?! omg, that also means kim and mark will start shooting their second lakorn soon. i hope they are more laidback in pckk. haha ^_^

anyways, im looking forward to more events of 3nnt!

--yea, tomorrow is friday!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the photos.I know right look at the girls touching their man. They're like back off he's my man. hhahha. Love it. They all look so nice together. Friday is tomorrow. It's almost here. Hopefully i get up early to watch it. I've been so tired and lazy getting up early.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
We should have a spamming i mean a chatting session while we watch 3NNT live.. lols we can chat during the commercials.. Anyones up for tomorrow? I know I will be catching it live for Koey and MarKim.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Some scans:

I like this one above^

they are more adorkable in real life :coverlaf:

LOL Toey is just like a kid! Can't believe she's already hit her twenties

LOL at Ken's photos along with the caption >> SEXY :loool:

from RS:
Mark's unintentional sexy pose, thanks to the tongue

These guys should endorse some milkshake brand...

some krit-aew moments that might be we wouldn't see in lakorn

phao-thee

LOL at Ken's expression

wat-fai

can't wait to see RS

bonus

credit mark's home @pantip
I love that pic of Mark when he was sticking out his tongue.hahha.
When will this episode of RS air? I want to watch it live.

Katerine

Butterfly123
We should have a spamming i mean a chatting session while we watch 3NNT live.. lols we can chat during the commercials.. Anyones up for tomorrow? I know I will be catching it live for Koey and MarKim.
i'm gonna try and catch it live LOL but i'll have to try and bribe my brother from not using the internet otherwise it will buff like mad!!! :coverlaf: