[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
Thai looking nang'ek and a Chinese pra'ek his role is somebody very mature his the eldest son in the family like a Khun Chai Yai 

I meant besides the "Chinese" looking pra'ek and Thai nang'ek, what happens between them? Samee=husband.  I assume nang'ek marries pra'ek then things happen? But what happens since I never watch the old version??

Whatever the case, I hope there's a great developmental relationship between pra'nang, romance and kisses and possibly sneak in an "r" scene for a stubborn nang'ek. Lol :p

SonYukView4ever

Kim is the one actress I feel like I can watch her actually playing out the character given to her without trying too hard to be "Cute" or annoying or stupid.  There are some nang'ek who just literally READ the script. :yuck: :yuck:  I cant believe them! Reading the script isn't called acting. :yawn:  :yawn:  As for Kim, there's much more to each character and it's very versatile for her!!

I wouldn't want any old generations in this remake.  I am officially sick of seeing oldies in here.  I want to see new generations too because it's their chance to showcase that they are capable of carrying out these mature roles.  Most newbies are over 20 so they can handle maturity now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I meant besides the "Chinese" looking pra'ek and Thai nang'ek, what happens between them? Samee=husband.  I assume nang'ek marries pra'ek then things happen? But what happens since I never watch the old version??

Whatever the case, I hope there's a great developmental relationship between pra'nang, romance and kisses and possibly sneak in an "r" scene for a stubborn nang'ek. Lol :p
all of the above that you listed there is R scene, pra'ek is very violent which i find Ken P will be stiff at it, this is a very challenge and a serious one for Kim/Ken which i believe it will be complicated for them, there are veteran who has played this kind of script before and it looks easy for them pra'ek his role is similar to what Ken T as Kawee in sawan bieng 

SonYukView4ever

I understand what you're saying Alice but you got to open up to these newbies because they are more fresher to watch for the eyes.  Ken T is great no doubt but srsly for me seeing oldies, esp. pra'ek who is married still playing a rapist in lakorn is uncomfortable and not very worth it.

Newbies to me are always fresh to watch because they have so much given and potential to showcase!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I understand what you're saying Alice but you got to open up to these newbies because they are more fresher to watch for the eyes.  Ken T is great no doubt but srsly for me seeing oldies, esp. pra'ek who is married still playing a rapist in lakorn is uncomfortable and not very worth it.

Newbies to me are always fresh to watch because they have so much given and potential to showcase!
there are oldies/mid gen that aren't married yet I'm referring them it doesn't have to be somebody already married there are Rome, Aum A they not married yet the two of them is a good sample that could pull a aggressive role 

SonYukView4ever

LOL--ahh, Rome to me is like a hot/handsome version of Mark. lol Ahhh, I love both men! Lol Love them! They usually play soft-pra'ek roles. :p As for Aum, he's sexy! Love him! I still haven't seen a pleasing lakorn from him.  I never finish JLR. :/

If I really had to pick veteran stars, it would be Janie and Aum just because I know Aum pulls off aggressive roles well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL--ahh, Rome to me is like a hot/handsome version of Mark. lol Ahhh, I love both men! Lol Love them! They usually play soft-pra'ek roles. :p As for Aum, he's sexy! Love him! I still haven't seen a pleasing lakorn from him.  I never finish JLR. :/

If I really had to pick veteran stars, it would be Janie and Aum just because I know Aum pulls off aggressive roles well.
Aum and Janie is what i want Aum has the Chinese mean looking pra'ek and Janie has the traditional Thai beauty she'll be good as a princess 

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
all of the above that you listed there is R scene, pra'ek is very violent which i find Ken P will be stiff at it, this is a very challenge and a serious one for Kim/Ken which i believe it will be complicated for them, there are veteran who has played this kind of script before and it looks easy for them pra'ek his role is similar to what Ken T as Kawee in sawan bieng 
When ken t played kawee in sb he totally doubted me because he was coming from chen in oum ruk and I seriously thought he could not pull it off and he did.

avarachika1

sarNie Egg
I think acting wise for Ken P and Kim is good, it's just their age wise that we have to cope with. In the old version, they looked older and mature. Ken and Kim, lookwise, are actually mature looking too since everybody always says that Kim looks older then what she is and Ken could pass as an older guy too just not 30s yet haha. Ken did a good job as an aggressive mean guy, he looked mean and sincere in RN, but he still needs to tone it down a little, be more relaxed; for starters, he's not bad though. However, in the old version if I remember correctly, the main dude wasn't all that mean, he was nice looking and sometimes just cold when he had to be. I think for acting wise between them, Kim would be better at controlling her acting emotions compared to Ken. For Kim, she has to be mean and prideful, that's not hard because she already did that as Tae in RP. However, main girl was too prideful and mean so whoever plays this role has to make me not dislike her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken P and Kim has the mature looks fitted this role but for this lakorn and the acting skill i will give this to the older/mid generation and more experience one's cos newbies can start off very stiff 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim has proven her acting skills to me, now what's left is Lil' Ken. This dude...I'll be waiting. HAHA.

Honestly, the only thing I absolutely enjoyed about Samee was the OST. It's super seductive and...it turns me on. HAHA. Ford sounds sexy as h*ll. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't mind mid gen either. 
Rome would be an excellent choice. with Kim maybe?

but i would also really like to see Kim and Ken P. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
i wouldn't mind mid gen either. 
Rome would be an excellent choice. with Kim maybe?

but i would also really like to see Kim and Ken P. 
Khun Nok Jariya Makers J won't cast Rome for this one cos Makers J will have another lakorn at the end of this year its going to be Rome/Chompoo 3rd reunion but for now Samee pra'nang is not confirm maybe it might not be Ken P and Kim anymore since Makers J haven't announce this yet 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/30147668
A fan request to Khun Nok Jariya that they want Son Yuk and Nang'ek is still remain as Kimmy so now Ken P is the one who's not confirm in here 
there is by chance the pra'ek might be Son Yuk since his now play for Ch3 too his first lakorn with them is Kaen Sanaeha 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Son isn't a bad choice. He's not that great for a newbie, but he's a wee bit better than Lil' Ken for sure. Although, Lil' Ken's a little bit more handsome haha. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to agree with Phatman on that, acting-wise, Son is a little better, but looks wise, Ken definately beats Son. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Has Son improved any from his first lakorn Kaew Lom Phet? Haha, just wondering, I thought he was super stiff in KLP! Wow, I didn't know he plays for ch3 now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ He did. Haha. I don't follow him closely, but I have seen bits and pieces of KLP and his most recent Sao Noi. I must say, he has definitely improved. Not by a big margin, but enough to be noticed. HAHA.