[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I missed Great and Preem, so I was watching some sweet scenes of this.

Okay, since I pretty much skimmed the episodes, I want to know is, is Parob really Rab's biological son? I must have missed it from all of the fast forwarding.

Man, Great and Preem are soooo cute together. I hope they reunite soon. Darn, why wasn't it Great in Tang Parn Kammathep with Preem.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
Okay, since I pretty much skimmed the episodes, I want to know is, is Parob really Rab's biological son? I must have missed it from all of the fast forwarding.
Man, Great and Preem are soooo cute together. I hope they reunite soon. Darn, why wasn't it Great in Tang Parn Kammathep with Preem.
I agree...love them together. They need to reunite. It wasn't in the lakorn but was in a bts interview that Parob is actually his deceased sister's child that he raised as his own from infancy...which is why the ending sounded like he wasn't already a father (biologically).

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile

they didn't really explain about Parob in the lakorn, but Great and Preem explain in a talk show that Parob is actually his nephew from their oldest sister who passed away and Rab raised him as his own son.

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I love this Lakorn, the story is just awesome.
The cast too.
I think i have One Crush about Grate <3
The soundtrack is so great.
And the ending is awesome !!

I agree...love them together. They need to reunite. It wasn't in the lakorn but was in a bts interview that Parob is actually his deceased sister's child that he raised as his own from infancy...which is why the ending sounded like he wasn't already a father (biologically).

Here is Preem's interview , a reporter asked her about Great. I really wanted to know what she said about Great. Can anyone here translate for me?
( at 2:30)

and there was another one for Great's interview, it seemed a reporter asked Great about Preem ( at 1:34)

I yearn to know what they talked about each other after reviewing CH3 's charity concert.

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Here is Preem's interview , a reporter asked her about Great. I really wanted to know what she said about Great. Can anyone here translate for me?
( at 2:30)

and there was another one for Great's interview, it seemed a reporter asked Great about Preem ( at 1:34)

I yearn to know what they talked about each other after reviewing CH3 's charity concert.
Reporters are always asking Great if he is flirting with/courting Preem cause he seems protective of her. Both of them talk about each other as siblings that haven't gotten to see each other in a while. Great says that she's grown into a pretty young lady and he's just complementing her. They've always acted like that since acting together.