[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Natwara in herr as well!!! Kind off shocking...he such a talented girl...n'rai agian and pairing up with Alex agian??? It like RP all over agian lol btw Natwara look pretty on those pichs above...so pretty!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
NO... Natwara does not pair up with Alex. Please re-read what I just stated for those who have not seen the original. 

NATWARA IS PRAEK'S GIRLFRIEND IN BEGINNING OF LAKORN. (I personally think he is a jerk, having her around, sleeping with her. She gets preggo with his child, gets miscarriage. He never really cared about her from the start.. blah, blah, blah).

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh, the pra'ek sounds already like a total jerk & bastard to me, it's like Mia Taeng all over again ...Total turn off!! 
Hope they change that part!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I doubt they would... I truly blame praek for all the consequences and why nang rai is like that. -__________- Whatever, lol...  Pol and Joy looked good together. Praek was a jerk but it was nang'ek that I couldn't stand, she was annoying throughout the entire lakorn. SPOILED!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Yaam-  if her character is ​Sirisopa yes she gonna play as a Rab sleeping toy... But later on she gonna be as Ram girlfriend​
 ​
The end is when she went mental and Ram visits her at the mental hospital ​
 ​
So, basically she gonna be paired with alex since he gonna play as Ram GF... Unless she plays as the cousin of Rasika who seduce Rab then no she wont be pairing with anyone​
 ​
 ​

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yaam said:
NO... Natwara does not pair up with Alex. Please re-read what I just stated for those who have not seen the original. 

NATWARA IS PRAEK'S GIRLFRIEND IN BEGINNING OF LAKORN. (I personally think he is a jerk, having her around, sleeping with her. She gets preggo with his child, gets miscarriage. He never really cared about her from the start.. blah, blah, blah).
Sorry i did "re-read" but others commit just "confuse" me!

On da others hand, pra'ek sound like a d!ck, a jerk!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yaam said:
I doubt they would... I truly blame praek for all the consequences and why nang rai is like that. -__________- Whatever, lol...  Pol and Joy looked good together. Praek was a jerk but it was nang'ek that I couldn't stand, she was annoying throughout the entire lakorn. SPOILED!
Honestly I can totally handle annoying and spoiled nang'eks but two-timers and cheating pra'eks are just....err too much for me!
I'll still give it a try, since I kinda like Great

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I'll prob watch this lakorn for mint n...lolz..they should make mint nek and not nrai...but her roles have been that lately...

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Mint is On the role....it would be nice her as a main lead again but she does shine more as a nang rai

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
almond said:
I think MintN in here too

IG@yuityka

Nutwara is GORGEOUS! I love her in nang'rai roles!! I was NOT planning to watch this at all but now that Nutwara is in it, I might give a go!!! Nutwara appeals sexy and nang'rai!! I support her!! Woot!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
BTW I don't support weak, pathetic and victim nang'ek so I hope that Preem will step up her games!!!!! It tires me out watching really weak nang'ek!!!!!!! --_--

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
Oh, the pra'ek sounds already like a total jerk & bastard to me, it's like Mia Taeng all over again ...Total turn off!! 
Hope they change that part!
yes his role is like Rome in Mia Taeng like the KongKai or KongKwai 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's not like ROme...P'k had an understanding w/ his g/f...I'm not even sure she's his g/f ...more of a sleeping buddy...he is honest w/her and tell  her there nothing in their relationship and that he WILL take care of her because of their "relationship" as in supporting her w/money...he didn't go to her after he was w/n'k.....n'k is kind of annoying at time w/her being "YING" (snobby,proud and arrogant)...I thought p'k was straight fwd....he did not have any "GIRLS" pulling his string...

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
i loooove the pairing of Great and Preem.... super chemistry going on right there!!!! i have a slight problem with mint N but whatever.. she is not he leading lady so i dont really care for her!!!

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
I am a little puzzled about people saying that Preem was stiff in KCT.. i thought she was decent, better than many leading ladies nowadays on ch3... also, am i the only one that think that all the brothers, except from Great and James Ma, are doing a horrible job till now? They are extremely stiff... Ok, James J and Bomb are newbies but i was expecting so much more from Pope.... 

sweetflower

sarNie Egg
spanky said:
It's not like ROme...P'k had an understanding w/ his g/f...I'm not even sure she's his g/f ...more of a sleeping buddy...he is honest w/her and tell  her there nothing in their relationship and that he WILL take care of her because of their "relationship" as in supporting her w/money...he didn't go to her after he was w/n'k.....n'k is kind of annoying at time w/her being "YING" (snobby,proud and arrogant)...I thought p'k was straight fwd....he did not have any "GIRLS" pulling his string...

Agree Agree with you, Pra'ek is not like Rome..... Nang'ek role is not weak but annoying...

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
When i saw mintn is in, I just got a hunch she will play as peks ex. As I saw your guys talked two nrai role, Im pretty sure I will be right.
ch3s elder would want her to be that misstress role, pair with both great and alex