[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:

Disappointment: 
1. Ram has aid - it's understandable due to his lifestyle but I feel it's too cruel to have him end like that when he finally learned the value of having a 'family' T_T
Are you serious??? It wasnt like that in the previous one right??

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:
Are you serious??? It wasnt like that in the previous one right??
He didn't die in the previous version b/c he redeemed himself in the end. But then again, there was no mother involved in previous version so that explains why he was alive .. in compare to this one, he was a trouble kid, slept around,  super HEART BROKEN, physically, emotionally, and MENTALLY-- ALOT of emotional abuse from his mother and mental abuse from his step-sisters; saying that he's irresponsible and that he should have never been born to be the flaw of the family. I pity this version of RAM. so many challenges coming his way ... and when he finally got his stuff together, it's too late for him. Poor guy!

Really liking today episode .. love how he pulled her in to rest on her bosom as he pleads for her to stay by his side forever. :wub:

Look forward to tomorrow episode ... we get to see Ai's pregnancy -- symptoms or maybe beginning of next week episode. Can't believe, it's ending too T_T

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow eps sounds is supenesing. It looks like there will be problems. I love today's ep so much it was lovely when Rarp hugged Rasika. I have to really hate Sih's character in here even when I think about her good character in RP. I hope to see Ai's pregnancy~ some signals to let people know it.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Dang, I really want to watch episode 11, but my parents are home and they're taking over the tv, as my sis is taking over the comp. for her collab parts. I thought it was weird, my parents hosted a party (for New Years!) and my older cousin was in my room. And I was on the computer, and he said Jaja and Preem were hot. It was awkward, but then my sisters were cracking up. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
He didn't die in the previous version b/c he redeemed himself in the end. But then again, there was no mother involved in previous version so that explains why he was alive .. in compare to this one, he was a trouble kid, slept around,  super HEART BROKEN, physically, emotionally, and MENTALLY-- ALOT of emotional abuse from his mother and mental abuse from his step-sisters; saying that he's irresponsible and that he should have never been born to be the flaw of the family. I pity this version of RAM. so many challenges coming his way ... and when he finally got his stuff together, it's too late for him. Poor guy!

Really liking today episode .. love how he pulled her in to rest on her bosom as he pleads for her to stay by his side forever. :wub:

Look forward to tomorrow episode ... we get to see Ai's pregnancy -- symptoms or maybe beginning of next week episode. Can't believe, it's ending too T_T
That's sad. They made his character more in depth in this one, which is good, but I don't think it was necessary since his character isn't so significant right? I mean this story should be about Rarb and Ai.

cecilia

Staff member
^actually, his character is important .. he's the reason why there's trouble at the Lim resident .. and he's the one who overturned the family businesses upside down by working alongside Wasin and Surisong.  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm..I just started watching this and why do I feel like slapping Preem's character. she's so annoying, dead with no emotions, and needs someone to shake her up srsly!!!

Great is good-looking. :p

The bad guys in here are more entertaining to watch than the main character themselves.

cecilia

Staff member
^I would have sympathize her a lot more if she didn't go this far with her 'revenge' game. She needs to learn the technique of 'improving' oneself to make the other regret instead of doing things in the wrong way.

cecilia

Staff member
WOOHOOO!!!
We heard the baby news today!  Khun Ying is 2 months preggo!

They toned today episode down a bit ... not as heated like the spoiler said lol

Reactions: Mae

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Just finished today's episode. Urgh...I'm so annoyed of Sih, I really wanted to punch her myself!!! Lol, but I seriously can't wait for the next episode!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This new Rasika is so nice & understanding to Rarb.  

The person I can't stand the most is Khun Linda.  Whenever she shows up, I'd cringe.  I'd have to say she's an amazing actress because she's like night & day between her character as Vikit's mother in Raeng Ngao and her character as Ram's mother.  I totally adored her as Vikit's mother & hate her as Khun Linda from here all the way to hell! 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree this version of Rasika is so nice and smart compared to the older version, but then again this version or Larp deserves it more than the old version lol. Larp in this version is much more endearing and gentlemen like. 

samn09

sarNie Egg
Ooh I love this couple. I think they have great chemistry.

I was just wondering is Pallop really Rarp son? And Si's lost baby was really his? Was Si really his mistress? I thought he had a crush on Khun Ying for two yrs, and he's such a gentleman to have a mistress!

cecilia

Staff member
samn09 said:
Ooh I love this couple. I think they have great chemistry.

I was just wondering is Pallop really Rarp son? And Si's lost baby was really his? Was Si really his mistress? I thought he had a crush on Khun Ying for two yrs, and he's such a gentleman to have a mistress!
I thought the same too when i heard he had a crush on her for 2 years.  But now that i thought about it, like he explained, it's just a small chance of him getting it on with her so it makes sense that he's hanging himself loose during these two years since we all know that there was no matrimony promises between him and Si to start with.  According to whatever we saw, Si was pregnant with Rarb's child.  As for Pallop, it was stated that way that he is his illegitimate son (spoiler didn't explain any further except that he had him oversea with some woman).

Tina, this Rarb deserves those love from Khunying like you said b/c all he shown to khunying are love from his gentle heart.  If i'm in her shoe, i would fall for it as well.  As for the older version, I still enjoy it. I like their bickering romance.  Now, can you imagine seeing FAI LUANG tone it down too if it were to ever get a remake of its own. Oh, how I wish they remake this and make their 'force' into a willing too. Not sure how they'll do it but with so many wise woman directors these days, it might be possible. 

AsianFemale said:
Can't wait till next week.. Any spoiler?
I finished reading the spoiler at Manager's page and posted a few of them a few pages back (mostly the last two episode spoilers).

I tell you, i should have never read them spoiler .. b/c my anticipation dies down after i finished it lol This makes the lakorn not as excited as it should be b/c I knew what's coming already. *sigh* This curiosity mind of mine sure like to kill things on its own *sigh*

Reactions: Iya

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I've seen the many posts and thank you Cecilia for the spoilers. As for Rarb's son Pallop, I watched the Samee cast (Great, Preem, Mint, Alex) on Star Chat and Great explained that originally Pallop was suppose to be Rarp's son from a gf oversees but they changed the script. Pallop is actually Rarp's nephew from his deceased older sister which he raised as his own since birth but they didn't explain it in the lakorn.

I love this lakorn and Great and Preem together. Great is good with most of his N'ek I think because of his personality but this couple reminds me of Num and Kob. So far they have roles that are either governed by either the time period or their character's personalities. I hope to see them in something where Preem gets to play a fun role. I know they have to have range and act with other people but they're so cute together. And from the SJ series and Samee, they have good range as a PraNang couple. I think Great's best N'ek to act with are Preem and Matt. They have so much chemistry together.

cecilia

Staff member
^I didn't watch their STARCHAT clip yet so thank you for your explanation. I thought he's great with MATT as well :p