[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Seriously, can Ken do the same smirks Pol did with those horse teeth of his? Pol's character is a bad ass and in order to play that type of bad ass you need actors like Aum Atichart and Ken Theeradeth. It's a big character, he is the oldest brother who basically has to take care of everything because his siblings got no control in their lives. The youngest brother is a jealous spoiled brat, his younger sister Rong is constantly sleeping around and is a little nuts since she changes men like changing socks, and the rest of his sisters only think about wasting money. Not only that but he has to deal with a new stepsister who thinks she's the sh*t and hates his family because he's chinese. They need a cast that is from the older generation. Why couldn't they put Aum Atichart? he would be perfect.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol true; Anne is half-blood and casted in Qi-pao, Yaya looks nothing like Japanese being casted in that Japanese series, etc...Look beyond their racial backgrounds. Kim can look pure Thai if hair is dyed black. Asians are already Asian looking lol Little make over will make a big difference; even Asians are being portrayed Caucasians in shows/events/ etc. lol

I think I like the idea of Kim with Ken. For some reason, I don't find Ken that attractive but I just have a feeling Kim will make him look really good. haha I think they will do fine because I'm thinking positively here. hehe

---
edit:
CC, Aum Atichart is toooooooooooooooooooooooo SMEXY if he was put in here. He''ll be too comfortable with Kim and smooching her away with kisses. lol He was so lucky to kiss Kim soooooooooooooooooo many times in Thara Himalai! I don't mind Aum but I think the director/producer are looking at who's schedule is open and also recruiting newbies.

To some of us, we might not think Ken P is a good actor but after RN lol I am sure all Thai citizens can think of is Ken P lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree, Cupid. Praeks role was dominant. He would need to stand out from the rest which is gonna be hard for ken since his acting Isn't up to par. They should of chosen an experience actor for the role. Gosh I don't wanna see this remake this at all. I probably won't watch it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*crosses fingers for cancellation or new cast* :cry:

Joy & Pol.. they're classic!

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
So I haven't seen this, but heard this lakorn was great, it was already perfect... (and some users even wish to not see this lakorn being remade)

And to remake, they'll pick Ken and Kim? Hmph... I like both, but I don't really think they would make it better (just like what I think about Om and Min in Bansai Thong).

And, I can picture Kim would try really hard to be an annoying feisty nang ek lol.

Full Thai nang ek and Chinese pra ek, I can't think anyone but Ken T and Janie haha, but this pair is getting old.
hi Asy at least u r thinking of beloved KenT&Janie, will be dream come true if it was them

SonYukView4ever

lol funny Aikoden! I think instead of putting a fit or saying Kim/Ken aren't suitable for the Chinese and Thai roles, perhaps you guys can suggest who in your opinion are better candidates for the role?

Disclaimer; Kimberly is pretty much confirmed in here except for pra'ek (although many are thinking Ken P) is going to be pra'ek.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I agree, Cupid. Praeks role was dominant. He would need to stand out from the rest which is gonna be hard for ken since his acting Isn't up to par. They should of chosen an experience actor for the role. Gosh I don't wanna see this remake this at all. I probably won't watch it
I'm with you, but i'll still watch for the sake of the storyline. I'll just be crying as i watch that's all. Considering Makers J likes to make the n'rai dominate their lakorns i can see Sirisopa and Sirisorn causing havoc for the pra'nang for several episodes. Or maybe they'll make the p'ek really stupid like Rome was in Mia Teng. URG i'm already in tears. Pol's character was raped by the Sirisorn but he handled it soooo good, unlike other p'eks who just marry the n'rai. OH BUDDHA please don't make the character of Rab stupid!

neena

sarNie Adult
oh heck, they are remaking this? ONE OF THE BEST LAKORNS EVER PRODUCED, must i say. I loved Pol and Joy...they were so awesome in this lakorn, yeah, i can't see anyone play them right now. sorry. just re-air it...can't they just re-air it? In HD or something?? ahahahaha

Asy

sarNie Immature
edit:
CC, Aum Atichart is toooooooooooooooooooooooo SMEXY if he was put in here. He''ll be too comfortable with Kim and smooching her away with kisses. lol He was so lucky to kiss Kim soooooooooooooooooo many times in Thara Himalai! I don't mind Aum but I think the director/producer are looking at who's schedule is open and also recruiting newbies.
it was Kim that was so very lucky to kiss Aum lmao

hi Asy at least u r thinking of beloved KenT&Janie, will be dream come true if it was them
Truthfully I'm a Ken-Janie and not a big fan of Ken-Anne. I watched Qi Pao, but then Mart was sooo poor. I thought Ken would be better and he can pass as Chinese too. So when they mentioned that pra ek in here have Chinese bloodline, I can't help but to think Ken and Janie, because I love their pairing so much. <3

I love how people are against Ken P, when actually he isn't confirmed in here ROFL
Fans can be as dramatic lol.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Seriously, can Ken do the same smirks Pol did with those horse teeth of his? Pol's character is a bad ass and in order to play that type of bad ass you need actors like Aum Atichart and Ken Theeradeth. It's a big character, he is the oldest brother who basically has to take care of everything because his siblings got no control in their lives. The youngest brother is a jealous spoiled brat, his younger sister Rong is constantly sleeping around and is a little nuts since she changes men like changing socks, and the rest of his sisters only think about wasting money. Not only that but he has to deal with a new stepsister who thinks she's the sh*t and hates his family because he's chinese. They need a cast that is from the older generation. Why couldn't they put Aum Atichart? he would be perfect.
Oh yeah. I would like to see Aum and Kim reunite. ;) ;)
But then we can give Ken a try.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol funny Aikoden! I think instead of putting a fit or saying Kim/Ken aren't suitable for the Chinese and Thai roles, perhaps you guys can suggest who in your opinion are better candidates for the role?

Disclaimer; Kimberly is pretty much confirmed in here except for pra'ek (although many are thinking Ken P) is going to be pra'ek.
Because Joy & Pol were just too darn classic, I can't see who can portray their characters well. We can't really be having newbies be in the remakes all the time. Sometimes it is necessary to have older n'eks/p'eks be in remakes because we know that they can portray the characters. Kim, I like her but, I'm not sure about this role... Ken.. omg.. I have a doubting feel..

Lmao.. Kim's virgin kiss stolen by Aum? I'm still waiting for Aum to steal Aff's virgin lips!!!! :woot: (on-screen that is..)

cancellation of the future remake please.. LOL.

Reactions: Asy

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm with you, but i'll still watch for the sake of the storyline. I'll just be crying as i watch that's all. Considering Makers J likes to make the n'rai dominate their lakorns i can see Sirisopa and Sirisorn causing havoc for the pra'nang for several episodes. Or maybe they'll make the p'ek really stupid like Rome was in Mia Teng. URG i'm already in tears. Pol's character was raped by the Sirisorn but he handled it soooo good, unlike other p'eks who just marry the n'rai. OH BUDDHA please don't make the character of Rab stupid!
Yes, this was a classic and just thinking about them remaking it brings me to tears cause I really love pol and joy in here. I like the fact that praek was dominant throughout the Lakorn. It's too bad they didn't have a lot of lovey dovey scenes but their chemistry was amazing

SonYukView4ever

Lmao.. Kim's virgin kiss stolen by Aum? I'm still waiting for Aum to steal Aff's virgin lips!!!! :woot: (on-screen that is..)
He never did?!? Then what's with all these hypes about JLR??!?!?! Lol Omg, did I miss something? I thought all the JLR hypes had something to do with Aum/Aff slap/kissings.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i am never able to watch or finish a remake, if I seen the original (my original, since I know at times some lakorn was made before) I agree that Ken P. acting may not be up to par, I had a hard time watching him on 3nnt...he was lucky he had a funny likable character.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
He never did?!? Then what's with all these hypes about JLR??!?!?! Lol Omg, did I miss something? I thought all the JLR hypes had something to do with Aum/Aff slap/kissings.
Aff's a whiner, she can't do real kisses. The directors practically had to beg her to just do the falling on top of each other scene at the end LMAO. I would have jumped at the opportunity. The hype over JLR was the attempt rawrs and actual rawr.

Asy

sarNie Immature
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA opps no larger size.

Talking to you is really fun! You always made me laugh (in a good way) you know.

I can't believe you're this late! Aff has never kiss anyone. Aum is real lucky if he gets the chance to kiss her haha.

I have to agree with aikoden, I'm still waiting for Aum to kiss Aff, which I believe too that it will never happen.