[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awe, so fast. Thank you!

I really really don't mind if finally they choose him to be in here. But poor, this man needs some rest. He's so tired.
maybe the pra'ek could be him since his P'Nok Jariya favourite his two lakorn with makers J mia taeng and his new one airing next week Monday samee kamalor tee ruk

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, Kim looks so tiny, standing next to Rome. He would be a good candidate. His age match the profile and he looks dominant.
yeah his age goes well playing Pol's role omg P'Rome will turn 29 next year in May my poor P'Romeo is getting old

cool :)

sarNie Adult
all i gotta say is i knew Kteam was guna form sooner or later, I ALREDY KNEW! pretty exciting. i think they'll do fine : )

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Hey maybe because I' m Kim ' fan but I seriously think that she is perfect for the role. I' don' t mind whoever to star with her in here expect Rome and Cakrit

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is a interview of Aff at the calendar signing she will return back onscreen with a new lakorn in 2013 so I'm hoping makers J can reconsider the cast again hope they
pair P'Romeo with P'Aff sorry to say this Kim's fans please don't be angry I think she needed a rest she looks tired
Rome is for Chompoo RC Team if he were chosen as pra'ek his new n'ek is Aff since they looses their chances for 3 times already Chaleuy Sak, Wanida,Roy Mai

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I want Rome to be the pra'ek for this lakorn!! Him and Kim definitely do match. :)
cr: Kim's IG.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Well--Here's Ken with Mark&Porshe. If any casting changes, I do hope that Taew&Mark will pair up lol I don't know if Taew has openings in her schedule but Mark sure does. hahahaah Mark&Taew Lol :dance1: :dance1:

as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Awesome! I know nothing's confirmed and I still think Kane needs to improve his acting but he and Kim would look cute together! I think Kim would do well in this role if she is picked for sure--I'd love to see her in a dignified, proud role like this.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i have seen the old version of joy and pol. they did a good job but im excited for this. hope kim will be in it, it will be her new challenge. i know she will do great cuz all her lakorn she nail all her roles. i dont mind kim with any actors as long it different actors. kem p and kim will be a good pair. or anyone is fine

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Please do not put ken p. He is too young and i think he still needs to improve on his acting. I think it dhojld be sff snd aum, a reunion from the twowith this lakorn would be awesome. If not then kim and aum is good too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man why makers J choose Ken T instead of Ken P then will be more excited in joyful for Kteam Ken Theeradeth and Kimmy

tinah

sarNie Coma
I bet they gonna change the storyline for the younger generation just like what they did with Roy Marn. They made it more comedy