[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, aikoden, you're just so funny, hope your dreams come true. But i also hope mine does for Kim and Ken to pair up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think some of us here doesn't mind ken and Kim as a pair but we just don't think they are suitable for the role. It's a mature role which is more fitting with the older generation.

I really love the ost to this Lakorn. Fits pol and joy very much. I miss them already

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think it's cautious to not hold high expectations, but to say that a lakorn will be ruined because of script alteration or "newbie" taking on the role...eh, I dunno.

It's funny that fans complain that there are dara that are too young/inexperienced but expect them to get better magically without trying out "heavy drama" roles. I understand if it is someones's favorite lakorn, they'll want to be picky but as for me I'll be optimistic because I find Kim's acting is quite charming and has improved. I'm more worried about Kane but practice is the only way to improve.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree, practice is the only way to get better, and yes, where can they get and improve if they don't do heavy lakorn or take on a challenging role. Also I think Kimmy's acting is better than some senior actors even. That's just what I think. And I understand that some people don't want to Kim or Ken in here because they think that Kim and Ken needs more improvement before taking on a big role like this. But like I said before, this is the big test for them.

waverly

sarNie Egg
Eh...not a fan of Ken P. If p'ek hasn't been confirmed yet, I hope it will be offered to a p'ek with more experience like Rome or Ken T. As for Kim, she has proven herself to be a a versatile actress, so I'm not worried.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
guess everyone is worry about lilo Ken hehehe...to tell da truth i'm too a little bit worry...since Ken acting still need a little bit of more help...but practice make prefect... Anyways i'm not too worried about since she did grow a lot since TH...i want Kim to work with da senior actor more then da new actor...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really love the ost to this Lakorn. Fits pol and joy very much. I miss them already
I was just going to talk about the OST. I love it too, it suits the character of Rab very much and it totally describes how he feels about Ying Rasika. *yood trong nee tee tur, mai pai glai laew jai, ja yoot tung jai wai tee tur* such a meaningful ost. They should keep it in the remake.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love Rab's character. He's not your typical praek where he would side with the nang rai. Also, I like that this Lakorn didn't have too many scenes of the nang rai

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the part where the n'rai rawrs him and instead of saying he'll marry her like a stupid p'ek would, he told her she can be his 2nd wife. He's so badass, i love it! I hated how p'ek and n'ek didn't get any time together in the last few episodes. And the last 10 minutes was consumed by Vacine and Rongrai couple and Ram with Sirisopa. They should have shown the baby or shown Rasika telling Rab she's pregnant.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, that's funny, nang'rai rapes him and he told her to be his second wife? Wow, I seriously haven't seen that part then.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh I know! They wasted too much time on the other character towards the end. The only downside about this Lakorn was the limited sweet scenes between the pranang. Ying Ratika was hard headed throughout half of the Lakorn

Oh and the unforgettable rarw scene when Rab climb up to ying Ratikas room. That was very rare to see lol It was funny how he told her to say she loves him and that she will be faithful to him if she wants him to let her go. meaning he wont rawr her but of corse ying ratika refuse to say it haha . He's so demanding. I love Rab and how pol portray his character

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the sneak into room rawr too, it was better than the first rawr. Ying Rasika needs to shut up sometimes, i cheered when Rab slapped her LOL. I bet the new version is going to make that officer guy, Sakarn super annoying. In the old version there were a lot of characters that just kept Rasika and Rab apart. They also spent so much time with the whole Ram overtaking the company storyline. But at least after the official marriage, Rasika began to accept Rab as her husband and had a WILLING with him. My favorite Rab and Rasika scene was the restaurant part where he pretended he didn't bring any money and after that they had a walk together and Rasika actually spoke nicely to him. It was sooo sweet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is tough when you don't have much experience and you gonna do a remake of one of the best classic when the previous pair pawns the lakorn. It is a though job to fill in their shoes. I see Kim's potential in becoming a great actress, I just happen to not like 2 of her characters from lakorns but then I get called on for being a hater. I don't mind the Ken/Kim pair. I just don't think they have gain that much experience to do such kick ass roles. Joy was awesome at being a stuck up bitch haha let's just hope Kim can do her justice if she does get the role.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Ya'll are making me want to go rewatch Samee haha. I don't remember much because I didn't understand it very well, my uncle translated most of the time haha, but I do remember Pol was bad*ss and Joy was even more bad*ss haha. Together they make a bad*ss pair.