[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^^ Ya'll are making me want to go rewatch Samee haha. I don't remember much because I didn't understand it very well, my uncle translated most of the time haha, but I do remember Pol was bad*ss and Joy was even more bad*ss haha. Together they make a bad*ss pair.
Do you want to watch the dubbed version? I know some links.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Lol...I wanna go back and watch the old version to now.
I can't remember much, just that I liked it.
Loved pol and joy tooo.

This will be a diff character for Kim, right?
Trying t think back in all her characters.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^ Ya'll are making me want to go rewatch Samee haha. I don't remember much because I didn't understand it very well, my uncle translated most of the time haha, but I do remember Pol was bad*ss and Joy was even more bad*ss haha. Together they make a bad*ss pair.
the bad *ss role somehow makers J give this role to P'Rome or P'Chakrit as for the n'ek I think Aff might not suited since she has a innocent look this role actually goes well with Rome and Aff

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol...I wanna go back and watch the old version to now.
I can't remember much, just that I liked it.
Loved pol and joy tooo.

This will be a diff character for Kim, right?
Trying t think back in all her characters.
Kim and Ken P isn't confirm 100%

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

ละคร ไทยทีวีสี ช่อง 3 (Ch3's Drama)

19 hours ago

เมคเกอร์กรุ๊ป กำกับโดย 'ชาย ชาติโยดม' เตรียมงานละครเรื่องใหม่ 'สามใบไม่เถา' เบื้องต้นวางตัวนางเอกไว้ครบทั้ง 3 คน คือ 'คิมเบอร์ลี มิ้นต์(ชาลิดา) แต้ว' ------It say here that Maker Group by Chai Chatayodom(I don't know if I spell it correct), will have a new lakorn "Sam Bai Toi"...Going to Kimmy, Mint Chalida and Taew.....I'm sorry if I spell some name wrong, but that it's the news. We don't know who will be pra-ek for the 3 nang-ek yet.

Asy

sarNie Immature
ละคร ไทยทีวีสี ช่อง 3 (Ch3's Drama)

19 hours ago

เมคเกอร์กรุ๊ป กำกับโดย 'ชาย ชาติโยดม' เตรียมงานละครเรื่องใหม่ 'สามใบไม่เถา' เบื้องต้นวางตัวนางเอกไว้ครบทั้ง 3 คน คือ 'คิมเบอร์ลี มิ้นต์(ชาลิดา) แต้ว' ------It say here that Maker Group by Chai Chatayodom(I don't know if I spell it correct), will have a new lakorn "Sam Bai Toi"...Going to Kimmy, Mint Chalida and Taew.....I'm sorry if I spell some name wrong, but that it's the news. We don't know who will be pra-ek for the 3 nang-ek yet.
Thank you na. You should post it here http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/39128-ch3-sao-bai-mai-tao-maker-y/page__pid__911802__st__220#entry911802 :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yes pol wouldn't give in to joys stubburness which is what I like. He was always in control and would not let her talk down to him and his family.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Talking about Pol makes me really miss him. He was such a great actor but was never given a good role besides this and the other one with joy. I know during his time there was a lot of competition

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I miss him too. I wish he and Joy were promoted together more back in the day. I wish they had another lakorn back then. Samee Ngern Phon was a disappointment. The only thing about Pol is he can't do crying scenes, he was struggling in that one scene where his dad died. Other than that i would say he is a very talented man and it's a pity he didn't get to do many lakorns. He's more focused on cooking nowadays.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can anyone please rub off Kim and Ken P name cos nothing is confirm yet if there is a confirm news announcement just tagged their names again

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
can anyone please rub off Kim and Ken P name cos nothing is confirm yet if there is a confirm news announcement just tagged their names again
Alice, this is the article that stated that Kim/Ken are possible pra'nangs! Just need a final confirmation!! I don't see the need to take their names off; thats like saying those other lakorns with no pra'nang confirmations should be deleted as well!!!

Cr. Kimmy@pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, this is the article that stated that Kim/Ken are possible pra'nangs! Just need a final confirmation!! I don't see the need to take their names off; thats like saying those other lakorns with no pra'nang confirmations should be deleted as well!!!

Cr. Kimmy@pantip
this project is 2013 so the cast will probably change by then I know Makers J are very careful of choosing their casting

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
taking the name of doesn't mean a lakorn thread is deleted...there few lakorn w/unconfirm pranang...that beside the point...if ppl don't mind adjusting it and updating it when needed then no biggy..2013 is when they start filming?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
actually if you read my comment carefully, the pra'nangs are what I referred to, not the lakorn. However if you read my comment backward, then know that it was pra'nangs I referred not Lakorn!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thats like saying those other lakorns with no pra'nang confirmations should be deleted as well!!!

so that doesn't mean "thats like saying those other lakorn w/no pra'nang confirm should be deleted as well" ??? your not saying a thread should be deleted w/no confirmation?

If it misunderstood or interrupt...my B...no harm no foul no biggy

either way, I don't think it's a big deal....

fun

Expired Sarnie
there is supposed to be an unconfirmed tag. i usually do it if the original poster doesnt do it. but i have been lazy.