[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
lynnyang said:
Personally, I think P'Ken T matches the role bc his acting is very natural and this lakorn was very good! Ken could've pulled off this character and made it shine. But what are the chances of him being in here?! As for the nang'ek, I think either Aff or Janie could pull it off bc they just fit right into Joy's character as the type of a young Thai woman who puts pride/reputation first. But I doubt either girl would be in here. I love Kim, but I think she looks too look-kreung to play this role. As for Ken P, umm...he's still a little too stiff so nah....But whoever the pra'nangs turn out to be, I'd still tune in and watch the lakorn bc I loved it :)
HNY 2013 lynnyang & i.n.v.u., so agreeing wif u both, kenT would be great and Im most rooting 4 janie, love k&j dearly & missing them + both have great chem....

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Agree with Ken T. But as for Janie I disagree because if the director tended to keep as the old version, which nangeke disliked praeke and his family because he's Chinese. from my perspective Janie's face looks more Chinese than the praeke( who ever he will be).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
makers J tend to choose their favourite as pra'nang Ken T has work with them already 365 wan hang ruk and as for Janie its hard to get her since she's belong to Broadcast 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Why do I have a feeling that whoever is being casted in here don't matter but that this remake will be a really good one!!?!!  I never watched the old version.  I am quite excited for this remake.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, Janie doesn't belong to broadcast. She works for any productions of ch3. It just so happen she has another Lakorn for them after rang nago

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Alice, Janie doesn't belong to broadcast. She works for any productions of ch3. It just so happen she has another Lakorn for them after rang nago
yes i know but i assuming she has so many lakorn from left to right with Broadcast so i think she's loyal to them

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Tinah and i.n.v.u, Happy New Year 2013, having high hopes of kentT&janie after reading yr cmns...hope it happens

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Err thank that us my suggestion I don't think or know if either name r link beside what statedbwith ken p n kim

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
YAY!! Horaaay for my dream couple! Ken P. & Kimberly <3 <3 <3 

I hope they will both confirm it! YEEES!! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, I hope they will confirn soon also so that we won't have to keep guessing and think who is really going to be in there.

SonYukView4ever

After RP, Kim got TRRR and if this does confirm it might not even be til awhile before they film.  Ken P is going to have to wait a loooooooooooooooooong time til they film. lol  Hope he has a second lakron lining up!!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
After RP doesn't Kim only have TRRR? I know Ken have nothing line up but Kim is busy with one almost finish and one that just start filming...It will be nice if Kim and Ken get pair up in here. But a comfirmation will be great for all the uncomfirm lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
After RP, Kim got TRRR and if this does confirm it might not even be til awhile before they film.  Ken P is going to have to wait a loooooooooooooooooong time til they film. lol  Hope he has a second lakron lining up!!
Ken P will also has his own schedule Broadcast has chosen him and Pichy Namtarn to play part2 of dao kaew duen Aum/Janie is part1 so not sure if Ken P his in here and also Kim as well

lovenunu

sarNie Egg
If they confirm Kim & Ken , that means Kim as been with almost all the new generation P'ek. She's been with Mark,Barry, Boy in Sao Bao Mai Tao and now maybe Ken.

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
Ken P will also has his own schedule Broadcast has chosen him and Pichy Namtarn to play part2 of dao kaew duen Aum/Janie is part1 so not sure if Ken P his in here and also Kim as well

Oh yea, I think i forgot about his lakron with newbie Pichy??? lol