[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
 Preem will be in here meaning I believe she will be the nang'ek. She have the fitting already.  Not sure who will be pra'ek.

Cr: As Tagged

They started the filming already.

Cr: Tumtoomtum's IG

Cr: Jaja's IG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this new Samee aren't so good bet it will be a crap one if they stick to choosing Kim i say it will be a much better Preem has the look but her acting isn't 100% good i just hope they choose a good pra'ek to help this lakorn abit 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Preem looks pretty, I haven't watched her first lakorn so I'll give her a chance. Hope the p'ek is someone I like. But sadly considering she's so young there isn't going to much for her (Pol and Joy were really close in bed), oh gosh she's the same age as me. I like watching people older than me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy said:
Preem looks pretty, I haven't watched her first lakorn so I'll give her a chance. Hope the p'ek is someone I like. But sadly considering she's so young there isn't going to much for her (Pol and Joy were really close in bed), oh gosh she's the same age as me. I like watching people older than me.
ha CC like i said earlier that if makers J they choose whom to portray this role carefully it will be better Preem is too young to play bed scene or an R scene looks like everything is reduce yeah i like watching somebody older than me too or atleast someone that has every potential to fit this role Preem is still a child 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Alice. Wow, their 1st lakorn haven't even come out yet and they already have another lakorn together. I hope
they have good chemistry. If they both don't,man, that will really really suck big time.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I have a feeling this version will be unlike the previous one...a different vibe cuz for one channel 3 don't produce rape/love scenes right??? Correct me if I'm wrong..
Second grate does not look Chinese cuz part of the storyline isn't it that nek don't like pek family background and think that they beneath her or something...not feeling this new version at all

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Looks don't matter, just saying, like i've said many times before that not everyone looks like how they are supposed to based on ethnicity. Why does looking chinese matter so much, you can be chinese and not look chinese. But I agree, Great and Preem reuniting? even before their first lakorn is not out yet? Also Preem is younger than me, taking on a rape scene? Oh well, she's pretty and hope she can act, I haven't seen her acting before. Great i think will do good.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Pream and Great really ? 
I think Pream look mature enough to do r scene and If i'm not wrong Kob also act R scene when she was 16. right? So Pream can do that, I like Great and Pream is cute and It's enough for me. Hope opening soon 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I just think they could have chosen a better cast...I don't mind seeing pream/great together but come on this is like a classic lakorn IMO and the remake should do it justice..oh well...maybe they will prove me wrong...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...so the pra'nangs confirmed. Oh well. I think Great's...okay. He's not great, but he's good. HAHA. Not sure about the gal. Only time will tell.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophia456 said:
I have a feeling this version will be unlike the previous one...a different vibe cuz for one channel 3 don't produce rape/love scenes right??? Correct me if I'm wrong..
Second grate does not look Chinese cuz part of the storyline isn't it that nek don't like pek family background and think that they beneath her or something...not feeling this new version at all
they will cut and reduce all those scenes mention 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Looks don't matter, just saying, like i've said many times before that not everyone looks like how they are supposed to based on ethnicity. Why does looking chinese matter so much, you can be chinese and not look chinese. But I agree, Great and Preem reuniting? even before their first lakorn is not out yet? Also Preem is younger than me, taking on a rape scene? Oh well, she's pretty and hope she can act, I haven't seen her acting before. Great i think will do good.
no rape scene Ch3 already gave a new rule bet there aren't any romance which this new samee will be a crap one P'Great is a good choice somehow i wish the nang'ek is Kim instead of Preem, no offense to Preem fans i find her too young and still a child to play something serious which this lakorn is too over the line for her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
they will cut and reduce all those scenes mention 

They don't do R scenes anymore?? Seriously? Well...it's a good thing, but it also sucks for viewers who enjoy that kind of entertainment...oh well. I'm okay either way. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfggg they look good together. I'm liking the modern look better on this couple. Oh my Preem looks pretty !!!!