[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for this... But I really hope they still make this between Thai&&Chinese... I believe that this one was based on PRIDE of ones ethnic... 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it's based on her Pride of her "status" as well....she keep insult p'k that he's New $$$ and him for being chinese ...lol and yet she's broke

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YingSheng said:
Can't wait for this... But I really hope they still make this between Thai&&Chinese... I believe that this one was based on PRIDE of ones ethnic... 
not sure it will turn out good cos one of Makers J fans told me when Preem she was in mae yai tee ruk her acting is quite bad she's stiff 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Saw pics of Nok Jariya being in this too. I wonder who she's playing, probably Rasika's mother.  Namfon Sueang is in here as well. I WANNA SEE WHO THEY CASTED AS N'RAI(S)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Preem and Grate are cute together from SJ - i am actually looking forward to this ... even though in old version nang'eks role was so annoying. This role is perfect for Grate, I am so glad other productions are branching out towards to him. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Preem this girl is cute but her acting is very stiff man Great he deserve a better nang'ek 

cecilia

Staff member
I think Preem is good .. i like her acting .. She's really cute as the one of the girl in the five gentlemen series.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Preem is a sweet in SJ... she has a sweet face. It might be hard to make me hate her role in here but Joy did sure make me hate her as Rasa!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaam said:
Preem is a sweet in SJ... she has a sweet face. It might be hard to make me hate her role in here but Joy did sure make me hate her as Rasa!
Preem will be stiff when she play this serious roles she might be okay playing a sweet and cute girl

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Pream is very pretty. Anyway, she has potential so I'll watch to see how she takes on this arrogant role, since she is doing pretty well in SJ.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Preem did improve a fair bit in SJ. have to give credit to Maker Y for spending the time and effort to train her before filming.

her character in SJ is pretty close to herself (age-wise), being a student and innocent girl having a puppy crush, which allow her to bring out the character. still not a homerun but noticeable improvement.

But this one will be a big challenge for her. she has to become an ellegant princess, working women. doing a slap/kiss with Pra'k.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm already liking her in SJ series, so I'll be looking forward to see her here! 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yep agree she slowly improving so i'm in hehehe but need to improved on her crying skill lol be more nature like Kim because it seem like force in da sj series :p...other than tat she okay! Cant wait!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Preem is my new bias. She's adorable !!!!! Her and great makes me all smileyyy ! Lol can't wait to watch this version :) I also can't wait to see the more mature side of Preem

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm pretty sure this pic haven't been post in here yet??? Sorry if it did...

CR: to all da rightful owner

Da two mother actress i have seen around but wonder who are they, their name...hehehe i know for sure da other play Alex mother in RP...and da other one play Ken P mother in RN...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'll always give it a try.....I think this is a difficult role...I'm enjoying Great/pream in their recent lakorn....that picture of her looking angry doesn't give me that vibe like Joy does...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Khun Nok Jariya she's in here as the mum and she's in samee tee tra playing as Ploy mum