​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
​cr badkoy , preem, great, tong luk and jaja ig​

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Yes, her nose is one her flaws but I agree at least she's real. Her face is not plastic and we've got to love someone for who they are. I think Preem is cute even if sometimes her nose bugs me.

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
saying that someone's feature characteristic bugs you and annoys you is a little racist. you cant say that someone's face bugs you. that is the way they were born and the characteristics genetics (or God for those that are faithful) gave her. everyone's facial features compliments their appearance and that's the end of the story. God, i hate it when people are judging someone's appearance, that is just so immature and shallow especially when a woman criticises another woman.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
mizzniki said:
More pictures​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
​cr badkoy , preem, great, tong luk and jaja ig​
1st thing of all...WHAO! tat is like one of the most UGLIEST pichs of Preem ever! Da dress make her have such a short neck, or even worst no neck and her nose...it just...huge...humongous...i was just shock, FOR REAL!

2nd of all, Natwara and da other girls for gorgeous! Sexy mak mak hehehehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Nutwara looks sexy and beautiful in curly hair but they shouldnt give her split down the middle hairstyle at all...not her best look!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
Preem eagle beak nose bugles me 

loool the thing is her nose never bothers me until people start pointing that out. lol im still not bothered but it starts to pick up or stand out to me lol

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
loool the thing is her nose never bothers me until people start pointing that out. lol im still not bothered but it starts to pick up or stand out to me lol

Agree, I didn't even notice it until people starts to point it out that now everytime I see a photo of hers, my eyes are drawn to her nose FIRST. However, it doesn't bother me but it is just that her nose is the first thing I notice since it was mentioned and I still think she very pretty... 

BTW, not only does her nose has me looking but every actresses in the photos has me looking at THEIR nose too... I think the nose issue is getting into my head... LOL...