[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love both of them! Preem look very pretty! I hope Great will be aggressive in this lakorn like Pol. The old version was awesome and it was one of my favorite lakorn.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
onahc said:
I don't like her nose.
Everyone has their own flaws and beauty. I think Pream i really pretty. But I do understand that everyone has their own opinions too. Gosh I want more update on this, though many people may not be looking forward to this, I am. I want to see how they change things up and truthfully I've only seen bits and pieces of the old one so i do not really care if they change it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i seen the old 1 and thought it was great....just wish there more pra'nang....Changes are good....but too much is eh....they added a child...so i think this is a unnecessary change (the kid is cute though)...in the old 1 at the end n'k was pregnant with the child? I might have mistake that for the other pol/joy lakorn...

I will try it, i like great/pream 

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Wonder who is he 

cr.tumtoomtum,badkoy, YuiTy

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
URGH! THEY ARE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Grate is so ASDFGHJKL; <3 I love him. He's so handsome! And Pream, SHE'S SOOOOOO DAMN ADORABLE! I JUST LIKE WANNA Pinch her, lmfao. I think this remake will make it. I like Pream's acting if you ask me. Though, she is quite young. I was so surprise. HAHAHA, well.. whatever. I think they are cute together. So looking forward to this.  :woot2:  :woot:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
almond said:
Wonder who is he 

cr.tumtoomtum,badkoy, YuiTy

Wow, he's got a hair cut... Could he be the N-ek's BF in the beginning of the lakorn, where he end up with P-ek's sister?