[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Pream is very beautiful, but to be honest she has quite a big nose which a annoys me but she's beautiful.

heres behind the scene

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I have high hope in Maker J...hope this Great & Preem pairing will be worth it...khun chai Taratorn was boring and cute at some time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I have high hope in Maker J...hope this Great & Preem pairing will be worth it...khun chai Taratorn was boring and cute at some time.
yeah it looks like it since this is Makers J their directing is better than Makers Y
I'm starting to like this Preem/Great pair after i been through those hard time with the PM PopeMew rude fans on instagram

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Mz_Em said:
I am definitely going to give this a try.  New faces and they are great looking together. BUT the acting ability is what makes Samee a great lakorn and CHEMISTRY is extremely important.  N'ek is not weak whatsoever, maybe too stubborn for her own good that is why P'ek is aggressive! LOL.

P'ek past is just that the past.  He never took advantage of the rai after he started a relationship with N'ek and he was upfront about his status on having a mistress versus wife.

Besides the p'ek and n'ek relationship was arranged so really n'ek couldn't care less if he continue to have an affair.

Anyways one of the best lakorn script out there.  My expectations are very very high...

I cannot wait to revisit some of the most memorable scenes in Samee!  Excited!!!!!

I agree with you...and to add more, Pra'ek was not a two-timmer. He did had a relationship with the Rai girl before he even met Nang'ek and started a relationship with Nang'ek, but because the Rai girl didn't tell Pra'ek about her pregnancy he didn't know anything. And when it was his time to marry Nang'ek, that's why he had to let the Rai girl go and plus I think the Pra'ek knows of the Rai girl's scheme of catching rich husbands that's why he didn't marry her and he choose Nang'ek instead...anyways this lakorn was the first lakorn that got me hooked onto thai drama...i love pol/joy so much...hope to see them do some come back...