[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I've seen the original version with Joy and Pol, and they were awesome in those roles. I like how n'ek wasn't weak like a typical n'ek, but she really annoyed and p***** me off. Ram was great, he did have his moments, but I loved how he was very straightforward, manly and didn't put up w/ n'eks crap.

The cast for this version is alright. I love Grate, I'm glad he's in here, I also like Preem, but honestly don't think that this role is for her. She's young, but I'm more worried about the r-scene, cuz I think n'ek was raped by p'ek a couple of times right?? Preem is too young for that. I think Mint N would have been great as Rasika. She has done a great job in her roles and in my opinion, she would be able to pull off the role. I'm disappointed that she will play as rai in here, I'm also disappointed that Alex is playing the bad guy, he needs to come back as p'ek. But I will still give this lakorn a try. There's so many changes that I am worried. Didn't Dilok (who plays p'ek's dad) played Rasika's dad in the original version with Joy and Pol?

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know why there are many children in here or maybe p'ek is benefactor, takes care orphans  :scratchhead2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh Great is so handsome...Preem is really pretty from all da pichs above! Thanks for da update!