[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Gigi

sarNie Egg
I saw Maker J FB that they going to have the opening ceremony fo Samee today. Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gigi said:
I saw Maker J FB that they going to have the opening ceremony fo Samee today. Is this true? Can anyone confirm?
makersJ usually does their opening ceremony lakorn during toward the filming finale like what they did with KhunSameeKarmalorTeeRuk and MiaTaeng 
I've got the answer ' No opening ceremony yet'

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
makersJ usually does their opening ceremony lakorn during toward the filming finale like what they did with KhunSameeKarmalorTeeRuk and MiaTaeng 
I've got the answer ' No opening ceremony yet'
Thanks Alice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sawan said:
Why would they do that? Won't the ancestors who look after the set be angered? Lol. 
they probably go by the process already they have a team meeting 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
on Greatfanclub said the opening ceremony is 7th September which is today but no pic uploaded yet

Gigi

sarNie Egg
So they did have the opening ceremony. Yessst!!! They all looks good. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da chinese dress doesn suit Preem...but Great on da other side woowee super handsome!!! :drools:

October is not tat fa away :)

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Can't wait! :woot: Like seriously, lol. Especially after not getting a wedding for Chai Yai and Maprang in KCT and all the teasing during all the other series (especially KCR), I am ready to see Preem and Great in another lakorn.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I know right, dchick81, I was piss that there wasn't a wedding for Chai Yai and Maprang. I'm excited that Great and Preem are actually getting married in Samee, that will make me happy! And yeah, I can't wait for Samee! 

dchick81

sarNie Egg
missstaceythao said:
I know right, dchick81, I was piss that there wasn't a wedding for Chai Yai and Maprang. I'm excited that Great and Preem are actually getting married in Samee, that will make me happy! And yeah, I can't wait for Samee!

*sigh* I remember when people were posting spoilers and pics of Chai Pee and Kwan's wedding...I kept thinking, nah- Chai Yai and Maprang have to have a wedding. Not only were they the first couple, but talks about wedding cards, bride and groom outfits, etc. And then nothing. I loved the pictures they took later, but seeing it played out would have been nice.

Back on topic, lol. That's why I was so excited when I heard about Samee. Can't wait to watch these two again on screen and yes! This time the wedding will be in the beginning :)