[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/31105429
จันทร์ อังคาร ลูกทาส VS สามี เพราะ สามี วันอังคารนี้ปิดกล้อง 
good news 
airing schedule for the Monday-Tuesday slot is in between Look Tard and Samee which ever one filming is ending first 
will air to replace Tong Nuer Gao next month November 

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Ah thanks Alice.  Good news, finally the waiting is nearly over.  Hopefully Tong Nuer Gao won’t take too long to finish.  We’re probably looking at the end of November I guessed.  By the way, have anyone seen the latest issue of Honeymoon Travel? Great’s posted on his IG.  Both Great and Preem are just too cute in it! :kiss2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dchick81 said:
Thanks for the info Alice! Has that drama started yet?- the one Samee is going to replace. Gah, these pics are killing me. Need. It. To. Air. Soon. lol
yes that other drama is airing it has 3 episode already Samee will release an official teaser very soon and an airing date too

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
@madlena1990 Samee is airing after NoonW/Por N lakorn Mon-Tue slot 
Thanks for the info..as i wasnt able to visit the forum for a long time i am a little behind with the updates...

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Thanks Alice!  However, I heard that it actually airing on the14th November? Yay! Gosh I don't care which dates, as long as they air it asap!!!!  I  can't wait!!!! :party: