[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
i went back to watch BTS look of them eating the cotton candy at the beach and have one of the wildest imagination ever .. it's like them kissing through that candy!!! Now, that's some scene to imagine w/all the lips action *blush*

Credit: as tagged
For some reason this scene with the cotton candy is even hotter than a kiss!!! amazing, cant wait.. i also really hope someone subs this cause i am not Thai!! :(

Gigi

sarNie Egg
I thought it was the 14th too?  don't tell me Ch3 change the date again!  :-(

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the update Alice. Dam! 21st is like an extra week added on. Wish they would stop with the chopping and changing it is really not good for the heart. Lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Why are they torturing us! But I actually want Samee to come later, so I can have more time to watch it! :)
But I'm so disappointed in CH 3, I mean come on, I they said it'll come on November 14, now the 21st. :( 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:
Why are they torturing us! But I actually want Samee to come later, so I can have more time to watch it! :)
But I'm so disappointed in CH 3, I mean come on, I they said it'll come on November 14, now the 21st. :( 
its left to right first it was 21st then 14th to replace Madam Dun airing spot now its back to the 21st its Ch3 roller coaster