[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I love the photos so much! Thank you! :) 5 more days, I can wait, or can I. Great and Preem have to be in more lakorns now, no matter what! :) 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hsdsfan said:
This is not related to Samee but I felt like sharing. I was on IG and came across a few comments of Preem talking with an International fan and Preem gave very thorough responses. I thought it was very sweet of her to interact with her fans, especially in English because as we all know, not every celebrity is willing to make that effort and talk with their followers. She was telling the fan how she admires many actors in the industry and thinks that everyone has something to offer. Such a smart and positive girl ^^ Of all the young newbies this generation, Preem is probably my favorite because her personality is so darling. 
Awee that is very sweet of her ^^ Preem is by far my favorite newbie as well. She still has room for acting and I see great potential in this girl. I also love the tone of her voice !!!!!
Yay can't wait for Samee

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Did I read it correctly from Somrakn's IG. He said Samee will start on 27 Nov???? That's like next Wednesday!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gigi said:
Did I read it correctly from Somrakn's IG. He said Samee will start on 27 Nov???? That's like next Wednesday!!!!
its 21st i think u might be mix up with Madam Dun 

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Are u sure Alice? Just saw Greatfanclub page and they say it on 27 Nov too. I hope I'm wrong cause I really want to watch Samee this week and not next week.

cecilia

Staff member
Manager.co.th stated that it's on the 21st but MAKERGROUP J wrote on their page that it's the 27th.  So it'll be on the 27th of November ja.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ow, don't be too sad everyone, we waited so long, we can wait a little bit longer hehe 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww...I wished they had used the old song for the soundtrack, it was really good! Well, have to stay tune and see how much change they did with this version.

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Thanks Cecilia for clearing that up.  That's what I thought too.  They gone and changed the date to the 27th.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
*sigh* Can't lie, I am pretty sad and mad. Smad, lol. From 3 days to another week...hopefully it goes by fast! Like lightning speed :p Hope this is the final, final air date.

Pics and poster :)
Cr. as tagged

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
UGH-,-
well isn't that just great
i really wanted to watch this But NO
they just had shuffle the dates
i hope this week goes on by super fast
ohh
has anybody found the full version of Zeals song yet?