[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahhh I love this version so far... They made Larb character much more sweet and romantic then the old version. I like how he already likes/possibly loves? her. In the old version his feelings just kind of grew from convenience. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
It is
intense frist ep. I,m not liking how rab has a son he can be a player but kids with someone else only for n,ek but oh welll new version still addicting. I don't like hoe rrab is selfish when his girl talks about having a kid that he don't want one n feel like his son lack of love. I have a feeling that these two will star in samee ngern pon after samee it is great I luv these two already esp storyline revenge slap kiss hehehe

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I really like mint here pretty sexy confident slick helping her brother. Her couple is an eye interesting couple to wait on. She will get with rasika cousin. The fater n daughter are bad n jealous but the brother is nice. How can that be.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Haven't seen this. I am here scoping out the deets on how people are feeling about this. Seems to be a so-so first episode. I liked Pream in KCT, and Grate is always handsome, so I'll watch this!

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Wow wonderful acting from Alex. I believe he could steal the show. Ep 2 is so good, Great n Preem r so cute together. . Love Rab flirting with Rasika toward the ending. ... Sad that the signals in Thailand keep cutting out, keep missing all the important parts of the story.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
the signals annoyed me too :rant:  hope it's better in next time.  but i don't understand how can  Rarb secretly fallen for khunying Ai for a while  :scratchhead2: 

Gigi

sarNie Egg
almond said:
the signals annoyed me too :rant:  hope it's better in next time.  but i don't understand how can  Rarb secretly fallen for khunying Ai for a while  :scratchhead2: 
I believe it must have been when he spot her at his son's school.  Ep 1 has a flashback showing Ying Ai with the children at the school and Rarb asking the teacher about Rasika.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I believe that his son is not really his. I think the character that I like a lot it's Mint. Her role looks fun and crazy at the same time. I don't know if her character still sleeping around like the old version.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
I will admit...when I watched it the first time I wasn't that much into it other than the scenes between Ai and Rarb (even when I didn't understand what they were saying, those two have so much chemistry lol). Since a good amount of details changed, with so many characters and the fact that I don't understand Thai :p - I was a little underwhelmed with the first episode. But for me, no matter what drama it is- Korean, Thai, Taiwanese, etc- I've realized I actually am always underwhelmed with the first episode and I think it's because it usually is just character intro. Even though we did start right away with Ai's mom and Rarb's dad getting married, there was also the back stories of other characters. I watched the first episode with subs today and I actually liked it a lot better since I understood it, lol. That and I payed more attention the second time.

The second episode grabbed my attention more and what else can I say about Ai and Rarb? I can't wait until they get married and see their interactions after that. I do wonder if that is really Rarb's son. Maybe I am over analyzing, but when Sith (I think that's her name) asked Rarb about having a child together and he said he is not ready to have a family or get married, I wonder if that really did mean for his son's/"son's" sake or because he really isn't ready because he hasn't done either yet...hmmm. Oh Ram...that will be an interesting journey. The other characters, I don't like them nor do I dislike them, but I think it's because they haven't progressed yet character wise (which isn't a surprise since it is only episode 2). So ready to watch episode 2 with subs!

I said I think Preem has improved with her acting and personally this episode proved it to me even more. Her facial expressions- I believe it when she is upset or pissed or happy and so on. In the Suparburoot Jutathep series, Preem was cute and she was good with subtle emotions, but I think that's just how her character was written. I liked Maprang, but I felt like she didn't have a lot of range of emotions. That's why I am happy to see Preem play a role like Ai and she is doing really well. And Great and Preem just play off each other so well. Great makes me swoon, lol. Love the flirting moments and there really hasn't been a scene so far where I didn't think Rarb was cute, hehe :p Great is definitely an actor that is good at portraying any emotion and with him as well, I always believe it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i dont understand something....whats Rarb and Sith story with each other?? 

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Well, I have a feeling I'll hate Sith, so why don't I hate her now. I'm kidding. I loved the first and second episode. How Great and Preem always talk back at each other at the first meeting. I love how Great smiles! :) I just love him, when I first saw him, I just hated him, but khun chai came and then samee! I just love Great, he's sexy! I like how it's fast. I mean, they're getting married soon! I adore when Great says they'll meet. <3 But I want to talk some sense to Ai! Don't be mean to my baby, he's too innocent.

I don't like Wasing, he's a betrayer. :( I like Mint though, she and Great are like besties. I feel bad for Ai's mom, if she like Rarb's dad, then why can't she like him? Hmph. I thought it;s funny how Rarb and his friend acts like they never met and they do an act just for Ai to marry Ram. I think Ram is weird, the girl he likes, Pin, isn't pretty, no offense. But I pity him, how his mother is like that. :( I like P'Wee, he's nice, not like his sister or dad.

But, come on Ai, Rarb totally likes you, ever since, even Rarb's dad knows. Rarb really wants to marry Ai but Ai doesn't see it. :( I love their scenes though! How Rarb was taking care and worried of Ai. And how Rarb's toatlly jealous of Ai and Wee. Dang I wish I was there to see this. Preem's acting improved, totally! 100% But I can't wait for episode three to come! :) But it comes next week, awwww....  I'm in love with Samee. Can't you see?

By the way, here's the song to the ending credit and the opening!
Credit to: Anara Jenny (YOUTUBE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-wC3MxMYF0
Credit to: 9may3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OdqLRxlSz0

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, i watched ep 2 without subs because i couldnt wait! tonight i will watch it again with subs! FREAKIN LOVE IT! but you guys, i think something is missing at the end of ep2,, they didnt show how the episode ended neither we had a preview for next week!! :(