[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
you all guess what good news n'rai Tanya role isn't Chompoo anymore it turn out to be Janie and Ploy as Anne n'ek

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=jQTU_rtFJ30
Ploy Character
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=3_7cCaZlSFk
Janie Character

they chose Janie cos she success playing as moonin in rang ngao
http://www.pantip.co.../A12926540.html
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I thought i skip this one, but now Janie 's in, Waiting , don't care if Janie is rai or n'ek, love both Ploy and Janie , so either of them are N'ek is perfectly fine to me, Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ploy is gorgeous, and Janie, as usually, Always pretty :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hehehe now I even felt worst !!! Happy for Chompoo but sad for Janie LOL!!! I don't know anymore...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hehehe now I even felt worst !!! Happy for Chompoo but sad for Janie LOL!!! I don't know anymore...
they pick the right choice Chompoo hasn't play rai after dok som see tong and mia taeng she play abit weak so we all probably forget that she use to play villain now i can figure Janie evil looks her eyes is one sample it looks creepy as for Ploy she surprise me after ruk mai mee wun tai and khun seuk its telling me that Ploy she can play n'ek roles i know she's top in n'rai but lately Ploy has trying her hardest to improve her innocent looks anyway the n'ek in samee tee tra she's not fully sweet and nice but she's very loud screams alot and very violent spoil bratty child since her parents raise her like that she get what she want and she has to have it no sharing and she has an older sister and she has a younger sister they always give her good advice but n'ek never follow them

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hehehe now I even felt worst !!! ................but sad for Janie LOL!!! I don't know anymore...
lol, i was used to be sad like that when Janie was bad in Tas Rak, but after it done, i actually feel better , coz they are actors, they should try any role, no matter N'ek or Rai, only hate /love them for their roles, not their real , so i 'm gladly to see Janie deciding to try on different roles, good for her not afraid of being dislike for Rai , such as Ploy, Ploy is one of the actresses I admire most, same as Benz , both 're doing excellent jobs in both

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys i will put only Ploy name atm cos she the only that is confirm as n'ek and things are really annoying again its those choosing problem again i went to double check that fans request Janie cos they don't want chompoo as n'rai so i will add more names and the real casting when i get a confirm announcement from Anne and her crew
but just now we all know that Ploy is nang'ek

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
you all guess what good news n'rai Tanya role isn't Chompoo anymore it turn out to be Janie and Ploy as Anne n'ek

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=jQTU_rtFJ30
Ploy Character
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=3_7cCaZlSFk
Janie Character

they chose Janie cos she success playing as moonin in rang ngao
http://www.pantip.co.../A12926540.html
This doesn't mean that Anna will choose Janie to be Nampueng Tanya n'rai role. It is like a request from some fans.
This is like a opinion from a fan. It doesn't mean that they confirm the n'rai and n'ek role. I don't really believe news from PANTIP.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
guys i will put only Ploy name atm cos she the only that is confirm as n'ek and things are really annoying again its those choosing problem again i went to double check that fans request Janie cos they don't want chompoo as n'rai so i will add more names and the real casting when i get a confirm announcement from Anne and her crew
but just now we all know that Ploy is nang'ek
What you are doing is right. It is just a fan request and everything haven't confirm yet.
I would say that I agree with this fan request becasue he/she has a good point and good reasons.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not 100% on Ken as p'ek either he has noi lakorn MJSN and Raeng Ruk with Cherry and bet that unknown lakorn with Ploy or maybe its just a rumor
the pra'ek samee tee tra i have feeling it might be Rome
I hope Anna won't choose Rome as the p'ek. Rome and Ploy didn't match, but who know maybe Anna might choose Rome or Smart.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Oh man,if this is true,I am happy that Janie is getting more lakorn but I'm not so happy she;'s playing nang'rai.hahhaha.. I'll have to think about it.hahha. But since, this is just a fan request. I d k. I'll just wait until everything is confirm,then I'll write my thoughts.ahhaha.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
So there's a 50/50 chance tha chompoo might still be in here since Janie is not officially confirmed.

Also, i don't think that Janie would ever accept to nang'rai role, unless she's desperate for more work. Tanya's character in the old version was too vicious and a total homewrecker.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
lol, i was used to be sad like that when Janie was bad in Tas Rak, but after it done, i actually feel better , coz they are actors, they should try any role, no matter N'ek or Rai, only hate /love them for their roles, not their real , so i 'm gladly to see Janie deciding to try on different roles, good for her not afraid of being dislike for Rai , such as Ploy, Ploy is one of the actresses I admire most, same as Benz , both 're doing excellent jobs in both
But in Trad Rak Janie character seem more like da n'ek lol...anyways like some others say it might be a fans request...pew...hope it is and hope they stay away from all da good star...da n'rai tat I'll be looking for is Joy R, Benz or Natharike hehehe haven't see her in a while lol...yeah there are many more so stop aiming da good star!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
So there's a 50/50 chance tha chompoo might still be in here since Janie is not officially confirmed.

Also, i don't think that Janie would ever accept to nang'rai role, unless she's desperate for more work. Tanya's character in the old version was too vicious and a total homewrecker.
ngawww....i hope both of then dont accept the role because it is just agonizing
i'd rather let someone like noon.s or somebody that is use to playing rai accept this role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ngawww....i hope both of then dont accept the role because it is just agonizing
i'd rather let someone like noon.s or somebody that is use to playing rai accept this role
I bet Chompoo will reject to be in here cos she already did this rejecting to play n'rai against Aff for plerng boon might as well skipped to play against or maybe to make it better and less problem Anne switch them get Chompoo play as n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

this couple matches perfectly i will be happy if they reunite in samee tee tra as pra'ek and nang'ek