[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
and also good thing Pope and Ploy is the same age born 1982 but i think Pope is a few months older
Pope is1982/12/27 and Ploy is 1982/09/15...
It' ok.. I think...In Dok som see thong,Chom is 1yr older than Pope...But they still very match...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope is1982/12/27 and Ploy is 1982/09/15...
It' ok.. I think...In Dok som see thong,Chom is 1yr older than Pope...But they still very match...
ah Ploy she's 3 months older than him anyway Pope will turn 30 on the 27th
hmm if they see each other they will call each other by names

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The lady host said, that Pope said, "An elder talk to him about this lakorn but it's unsure if he'll be in here or not b/c he haven't talk to Ann yet." I believe thats what they said.hah. Please correct me if I am wrong. :) I hope he gets to be in here. I want to see him with Ploy. Off topic, they also mention Pope will have another lakorn with Khun Nong next year. I'm assuming Khun Nong is the big boss of BroadcastThai.
c: as tagged

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that P'Aew will be directing this because she performs her best when she directs intense/dramatic lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The lady host said, that Pope said, "An elder talk to him about this lakorn but it's unsure if he'll be in here or not b/c he haven't talk to Ann yet." I believe thats what they said.hah. Please correct me if I am wrong. :) I hope he gets to be in here. I want to see him with Ploy. Off topic, they also mention Pope will have another lakorn with Khun Nong next year. I'm assuming Khun Nong is the big boss of BroadcastThai.
c: as tagged
yep khun Nong she's the big boss of Broadcast, about his another lakorn for khun nong maybe its bpoop phae saniwaat cos Pope his link to it

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yep khun Nong she's the big boss of Broadcast, about his another lakorn for khun nong maybe its bpoop phae saniwaat cos Pope his link to it
oh really,he is. Well, it'll be awesome to see Pope and Chompoo back together then. :D Thanks Alice.

Hopefully,Pope accept this role with Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh really,he is. Well, it'll be awesome to see Pope and Chompoo back together then. :D Thanks Alice.

his link but not pairing with Chompoo cos she's pairing with Mart but linking to play the 2nd generation with Matt

as with Ploy i think he'll accept since the 5 Brothers series is almost done

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Pope and Ploy will be comfortable around each other since they both the same age only Ploy she's 3 months older
to me they both look young though both are 30, P'Pope is so lucky to have Ploy as his next nang'ek

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling

Agree with you..
Pope looks so match with Chompoo...
Hope he will take this ..
It's good opportunity for him to work with Ann,Aew,Ploy and Jui ...thses experienced actresses and director...
Not to mention Pope and Ploy are two of my favourite daras ...

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: