[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Asy

sarNie Immature
If Ploy really back our from STT, I need to hear it from Ploy. Waiting for more up date about this. I don't really think Ploy will back out since 2 weeks ago she still confirm that she would be in STT.
The article mentions that her reason was b/c she's in rush for Buang Barb and the movie.

HEHEHE I can't believe some people refused Anne.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's really sick to talk to you. I clearly said I don't want Pope in here, and you twist my word. I didn't say that I wanted Ploy to be removed! And I didn't say Ploy wasn't a top actress too.

Ahh, since I'm a just another PLOY HATER, whoa this is such a good news! *if you understand sarcastic*
that is just so selfish Asy I'm also sick of reading your comment why do you follow this thread when you hated Ploy as nang'ek please show respect look put it this way if you dislike Ploy then don't come to this thread to cause a fan bashing cos there are members here are Ploy fans they don't want to read these kind of comment if you continue sorry i have to report you to admin

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
@Alice, you're taking things too far. Clearly, Asy was being sarcastic about her comment regarding Ploy pulling out, and I don't think she mentioned anything about hating Ploy. But looks like some people did mention Ploy had really pulled out. That would be unfortunate because no Ploy means no Samee Tee Tra for me lol I probably won't watch it...I wanted to watch this in the first place because of Ploy. Let's see who will replace Ploy now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice, you're taking things too far. Clearly, Asy was being sarcastic about her comment regarding Ploy pulling out, and I don't think she mentioned anything about hating Ploy. But looks like some people did mention Ploy had really pulled out. That would be unfortunate because no Ploy means no Samee Tee Tra for me lol I probably won't watch it...I wanted to watch this in the first place because of Ploy. Let's see who will replace Ploy now.
sorry I don't like sarcastic attitude she may think its a joke but I don't think its a joke there are curtain times i can accept jokes I don't think Ploy will pull herself out she wouldn't do such silly things or dis-respect to her elders A-list like Anne

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
We will find out; it's not 100% confirmed because February is a long way before the lakorn starts. Maybe Ploy will give more future interviews. I would really love to have her in here; she's a great and amazing actress!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ploy's pulling out? Whether that's a yes or a no, I think they should replace her with Jui. I like Jui more.

Asy

sarNie Immature
that is just so selfish Asy I'm also sick of reading your comment why do you follow this thread when you hated Ploy as nang'ek please show respect look put it this way if you dislike Ploy then don't come to this thread to cause a fan bashing cos there are members here are Ploy fans they don't want to read these kind of comment if you continue sorry i have to report you to admin
please report, since you think you're right to judge me that I'm someone's hater. Did I say I hate Ploy? Did I say I didn't want her in here? Please show respect? Did you even respect me? By calling me this hater, that hater, huh? Obviously there're Ploy's fans here but maybe they're MORE PROFESSIONAL to understand my comments.

sorry I don't like sarcastic attitude she may think its a joke but I don't think its a joke there are curtain times i can accept jokes I don't think Ploy will pull herself out she wouldn't do such silly things or dis-respect to her elders A-list like Anne
If you don't like sarcastic, don't make others to start being sarcastic with your unprofessional thought.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Asy I already report you cos of your dis-respect sarcastic attitude I'm an adult are alot older than you I know what's right or wrong

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Okay, if Ploy really pull out from this. I don't really mind. But STT will start filming April not February.
Here is the clip where Ann say STT start filming in April.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f888kRQ-UiA&list=UUmNpEDminOIomP9P6WBxjDw&index=1

I'm still waiting for some more information about this.
cr: Anonyblue1

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I heard the interview from Ann and Ploy not too long ago, they both said the filming will start in Avril.
The maturity can not determine by age. Sometimes I can't believe the attitude of some people who call theirselves adult.
Don't ever think that you know how to think, you know what is right or what is wrong because of your age.
five reasons why the people come here because
1- they are Ploy 's fans
2- Jui' s fans
3-Pope's fans
4-Ann's fans
5- this is a public place that everyone can read or comment like they want.
About the News of Ploy pull herself out this lakorn, I don't know how much true the News is but if this News turns out to be true , I 'm not surprised about it because she is Ploy Cherman.

Asy

sarNie Immature
The news is translated by Sugar Daily staff, from Pantip according to Mouthsy magazine. So I believe the news (or if you want to call it rumor) is true, but we all aren't sure when Ploy did say that. Maybe long time ago b/c it's from a magazine lol.

if this News turns out to be true , I 'm not surprised about it because she is Ploy Cherman.
:lmao3:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ladies, settle down please. I just got a report on this thread.
There is clearly a misunderstanding here.

Alice, Asy never mentioned anything about being a "Ploy Hater." I checked the posts and saw no such thing what so ever, you stated it yourself, due to some misunderstanding.

Asy, You went sarcastic because you were being accused of being a "Ploy Hater." I only saw your posts stating that you didn't want Pope in here because it would've been a waste. The actresses considered for the roles is not your favorites, but that's just your own opinion. I didn't see you list any names what so ever to make you a certain hater.

I am neutral to both side. Please make peace if it's possible. This is all a misunderstanding that was lead by twisted words.

-Aiko

Asy

sarNie Immature
Since mod already came in and checked, I hope everything's clear now. Thanks mod for understood me.

I sincerely apologize if any of my words / posts hurt anyone. I'm sorry if I caused this misunderstanding. I slowly trying to accept it as my fault though I must admit that it's quite hard.

Sorry, P'Alice, I know now that you don't like me being sarcastic. But it can't be helped. Truthfully I never liked it to be sarcastic with others, especially strangers. I have respect for others, but there're certain times I need to be sarcastic when that strangers (please note that celebrities aren't strangers) really want it to be like it is. And as far as I remember, sarcasm is allowed here. However since you're a serious one, I'll be more careful in the future ... in case we jump into some arguments again.

I don't mean to prolong this issue, but I have my own stands too.
- to respect someone b/c they're older than us is irrelevant to me. It's not your age that shows you're wiser or matured to tell what's right or what's wrong, it's your experience and especially behavior. It's up to me, whoever I want to choose to respect, either you're 10 years older than me or even 20 years younger than me. However, I've never think to disrespect anyone, actually. I respect everyone, it's my opinion that's against them. And in this forum, there're many many many users that I believe they're younger than me, but i double respect them.
- to chase other people out of the discussion just b/c they dislike or even hate your fav daras is rude. This is a public forum that shares news about all celebrities with everyone, not just a certain daras forum. If I go bashing Ploy in her own forum, it's understandable if all the members want to chase me out. But AF isn't an exclusive place for Ploy only. Everyone is welcomed to comment, either to praise or to bash, as long as it isn't overboard. Even if Ploy isn't my favor, there's still Pope and Jui here. Such a waste to leave this thread just because Ploy's here, when actually everyone else is my interests.

I state the two things above b/c I want to make it clear who am I. That means, as long as it's not wrong in this forum, I still can behave like the way I think it's not wrong. My opinions obviously can be changed, whenever I learn new things.

Again, I'm sorry to everyone that's involved. Let's forget this issue, back to square one. And reflect ourselves. I'll stop here. Thank you. :eek:fftopic:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
forget the issue mai pen rai Nong Asy but just next time please be careful cos i am a nice and easy going person but if someone giving me a hard time i am a person that won't stand there and let anyone attack me free this is just easy thing you can do if you dislike Ploy or Pope then don't enter this thread cos we don't come here to cause a fight but to focus on this new samee tee tra

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I think the news that saying Ploy is pull out of this lakorn is from long ago. I am not sure either, may be it is true but maybe it is just a rumor.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I think the news that saying Ploy is pull out of this lakorn is from long ago. I am not sure either, may be it is true but maybe it is just a rumor.
Yes, I read at pantip. This news was long time ago.... I tried to look for a the clip from last week that I remember Ploy did the interview, and she said she will start filming STT in May.For the movie, she will be in also.