[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Guess we all hate on da n'rai huh...like in every lakorn tat has a n'rai or p'rai, they all get hate on because it all start off with a lame excuse to ruin other happiness hehehe

Still waiting for good news for this lakorn! like a fitting hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Guess we all hate on da n'rai huh...like in every lakorn tat has a n'rai or p'rai, they all get hate on because it all start off with a lame excuse to ruin other happiness hehehe

Still waiting for good news for this lakorn! like a fitting hehehe
we hate the n'rai role in here not hating in person, when you watch samee tee tra guess you will feel the same in here Jui character not just destroying Ploy/Pope the pra'nang she will steal the 2nd dude that will be played by Top Jaron since his the n'ek younger sister boyfriend, the n'rai will sleep around and had an affair with the sister bf 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Ploy got a lot of reading to do...She reading her script for STT..

cr : as tagged

cool :)

sarNie Adult
o my gosh, where was I?! a lakorn with pope,ploy, and jui . this is gonna be seeeet !gotta see this ! so sorry for the late entry XD. but anyways, i do think the n'eks are a bit hot for him but, pope can be really hot too. you guys shoud give him a chance, im sure you guys won't be disappointed. I've only watched 3 of his lakorns, Tawan Deard,game rak game rai and Buang. I LOVED his character in tawan deard -o my gosh i didnt mind him being the p'ek at all lol . in game rak game rai..he was so-so . buang on the other side wasn't my cup of tea,but i still love him. i only watched buang for him and noon haha. I  think his chemistry just depends on his n'eks. mint and pope did leave a good impression on mteamers in tawan deard. for me, he set the bar pretty high for acting and cuteness. his looks can be suitable to play with ploy. i just hope he CUTS HIS hair so it can look decent like his normal hairstyle though 555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
somewhat P'Pope reminded me of P'Au Thanakorn its the gentleman looking excited to see Pope play as Ploy dearly husband, Ploy will work hard to get her husband on safe side away from the n'rai Jui

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
somewhat P'Pope reminded me of P'Au Thanakorn its the gentleman looking excited to see Pope play as Ploy dearly husband, Ploy will work hard to get her husband on safe side away from the n'rai Jui
I agree w/you, but some people think P'Pope doesn't suit the role?! I think he's perfect for the role :) I'm rooting it to be P'Pope!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pope is so handsome on da upper pichs of his! Excited to see him in here...with Ploy :heart: :heart:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You,Alice. So excited for this!!!! I'm sure Pope will do a great job in this role. :D

Love those photos of him.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
LOL , as you guys can prob see , he doesn't bad at all  :thumbsup:  i just hope his style and look will be somewhat like this in this lakorn . i haven't seen this lakorn before so i'm not sure what's it about 555 but im sure he'll portray his character well

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
pictures to prove he can be quiet handsome and hot XD

WoW!!!Pope looks good here....I think he will come out to be real good in STT....I know Ann and P'Aew will make him look good and hot in STT hehehehe