[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Geez, Ann really knows how to pick characters for her lakorns, so far loving P' Pope, P' Ploy and P' Jui as well. They all look the character and are great actors/actresses. Pope is so cute and i'm also glad that he finally has a Lakorn where he's really the main pra'ek. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to P'Yayeeumarin 
here is Top Jaron and his pairing is Diana Flipo she's Thai/French she's playing Ploy sister

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Geez, Ann really knows how to pick characters for her lakorns, so far loving P' Pope, P' Ploy and P' Jui as well. They all look the character and are great actors/actresses. Pope is so cute and i'm also glad that he finally has a Lakorn where he's really the main pra'ek. :p
yeah gotta give credits to P'Anne and P'Aew omg Khun Nok Jariya she'll be playing as P'Great Mother in Samee and she'll be taking a role as Ploy Mother in here too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
The girl playing Ploys sister is really pretty. :)
she's cute too omg can't wait to see the tear jerker and playboy Top Jaron

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice said:
she's cute too omg can't wait to see the tear jerker and playboy Top Jaron
Ugh, I hate playboys, theyy are just so mean. But I'll see how Top plays the character since in his other Lakorn, he played a serious loving person. Can't wait to see the change of character. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Ugh, I hate playboys, theyy are just so mean. But I'll see how Top plays the character since in his other Lakorn, he played a serious loving person. Can't wait to see the change of character. :p
in here his a cheater he goes out with Ploy sister and had an affair with Jui too, Jui role is one rai and evil selfish person she will destroy Ploy/Pope and she will steal Top from the younger sister too you will hate her character in here 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
another playful Pope/Ploy they are so narak mak
credit to Dianaflipo IG and KrobKrualakorn3

damn this picture i remember P'Anne wedding dress is something similar to Ploy and Pope is wearing his suit he looks like the role of Khun Pisut and Jui wearing black to destroy the wedding 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice said:
in here his a cheater he goes out with Ploy sister and had an affair with Jui too, Jui role is one rai and evil selfish person she will destroy Ploy/Pope and she will steal Top from the younger sister too you will hate her character in here 
If so I will definately hate Jui in here then. And I will also have to listen to my mom complain and b**** at the tv screen, it gets so annoying. LOL, but still love Jui as an actress. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
If so I will definately hate Jui in here then. And I will also have to listen to my mom complain and b**** at the tv screen, it gets so annoying. LOL, but still love Jui as an actress. :p
me too i showed my mum the ig pictures she was shock that Jui will be playing rai and she like Ploy but she's not familiar with Pope

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cr to badkoy IG
Ploy has a nice figure she looks young and fresh

posted from AllAboutPope FB

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh, Pope and Ploy look so good together. Ploy seems like someone who can work with anyone easily.

Alice said:
me too i showed my mum the ig pictures she was shock that Jui will be playing rai and she like Ploy but she's not familiar with Pope
Of course she wouldn't be too fond of P' Pope because he hasn't been that famous. But he deserves to be though. He is a really talented person. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like Pope has found his onscreen pair nang'ek plus someone that is around his age all his other co-star are alot younger than him

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
looks like Pope has found his onscreen pair nang'ek plus someone that is around his age all his other co-star are alot younger than him
Wow, Alice!! Nice meeting you here!! Thank you for sharing your posters with us in IG!!! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
annechinfamily said:
Wow, Alice!! Nice meeting you here!! Thank you for sharing your posters with us in IG!!! :)
your very welcome I'm not really good at it much but i will try my hardest