[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If tat really happen I would love to see Ploy as nrai and Chompoo as n'ek lol not being mean but I favor chompoo more and wHen tat happen u want ur star to have da best lol!!! Tat suck if ploy start with Rome and my Chompoo get to start as da evil nrai :cry1: it a big shocking!!! Hope they switch thing around!!! Please please please please

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Yes, please......... Let chompoo as nangeke and ploy be rai. Actually I don't really like the plot in here. Nangeke roles is doing nothing except chasing her husband around.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If tat really happen I would love to see Ploy as nrai and Chompoo as n'ek lol not being mean but I favor chompoo more and wHen tat happen u want ur star to have da best lol!!! Tat suck if ploy start with Rome and my Chompoo get to start as da evil nrai :cry1: it a big shocking!!! Hope they switch thing around!!! Please please please please
I think Ploy she'll accept to be in here but not sure if Chompoo she'll accept this lakorn since she's quite busy and plus both girls are best mate don't think Chompoo will agree to play rai against Ploy cos before Chompoo rejected the role for plerng boon against Aff so this one a chance she will do the same if that happens its a good thing cos
right now RC Rome/Chom this pair seems very popular the fans will complain i hope Chom she reject again then left is Ploy would love love to see Rome and Ploy
he already played as Chompoo/Rita husband now wanna see Rome as Ploy husband turn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, please......... Let chompoo as nangeke and ploy be rai. Actually I don't really like the plot in here. Nangeke roles is doing nothing except chasing her husband around.
as i mention again we don't know if Chompoo will accept to be in here cos her answer can be a NO and don't worry with Ploy she'll say yes so she can play any since
she can be nice and rai in the one go

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why is anne remaking her own lakorn. she need to accept more lakorns before she become a full time producer!
maybe cos her first lakorn directing punya chon kon krua fans liked it so she wanted another one I've read a news from komchadluek website saying that Ploy Cherman
is playing as Karat 'Anne' and Chompoo name isn't mention so i think she doesn't accept

as of right now Anne waiting for a green light from Ch3 elders

I have a feeling Rome maybe playing P'Au Thanakorn roles as 'khun pisoot' it'll be a dream come true to see Rome and Ploy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My sense are telling me tat chompoo is out!! Hehehe I'm flipping praying for chompoo to not be in here...^^^ also on da new wat it say??? Cuz I can't open da page...maybe it my iPod or iPhone I don't know...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My sense are telling me tat chompoo is out!! Hehehe I'm flipping praying for chompoo to not be in here...^^^ also on da new wat it say??? Cuz I can't open da page...maybe it my iPod or iPhone I don't know...
try again cos it works on mine and i think Chompoo she's not accepting this role she's very busy and heard that they will open sai see plerng pretty soon reuniting with
P'Por Nattawut his playing Willy's role
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120911/139720/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AF%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD.html#.UFKDQbLibPJ

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont want ploy or chompoo in here. we already know they can play these type of sassy roles..i actually dont wanna see anne remake this lakorn. i really liked her in here.it'll bring back memories. so sad that time has flew by so quick

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Listening To The Post Above Makes Me Want To Know What They Old Version was Like???
Can Somebody Please Post The Storyline Of The Old One??? :yes:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont want ploy or chompoo in here. we already know they can play these type of sassy roles..i actually dont wanna see anne remake this lakorn. i really liked her in here.it'll bring back memories. so sad that time has flew by so quick
they can't change anything atm cos Anne sees nobody else suited beside Chompoo and Ploy if Chom not in then Ploy will take on the role but assuming Chompoo is a no she won't accept this cos sai see plerng will start the fitting soon and Ploy only has buang barp

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Ploy kind of looks like P'Anne they got the same hairdo

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Last night,I watched an interview of Ploy. And she said that she;ll be filming 2 lakorns next year in 2013.
She said that one will be dramatic and another one will be comedy/romantic. :D But she didn't said what
the lakorns will be b/c she can't get out information on them until then. Just wanted to said that since
Ploy is being mention here. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Last night,I watched an interview of Ploy. And she said that she;ll be filming 2 lakorns next year in 2013.
She said that one will be dramatic and another one will be comedy/romantic. :D But she didn't said what
the lakorns will be b/c she can't get out information on them until then. Just wanted to said that since
Ploy is being mention here. ^^
dramatic is the genre of samee tee tra and comedy bet its sapai tornado with Om its polyplus again right now i can't answer until i get the real info

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I had a good laugh after i went to Anne's Thai Wiki and they said the pra'nang for this lakorn is going to be Mark, Mint Chalida, and Mint Natwara. Oh boy that's a good one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thai Wiki I wouldn't trust them since we all had a bad experience believing them anyway Anne said this before that she's really want to work with either Ploy or Chompoo
don't think she'll risk this the original she and P'Au star is a award winning thanks to her and P'Tanya for their effort I senses Anne she'll stick to her chosen