[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Doesn't seem like araya schedule would fit cause she still has to start on Sai see plerng n bupae saniwat

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It'll be funny if ploy and araya end up being in here. They both have the nang rai look.
it could only one person in here playing the n'ek as for n'rai is undecided yet I knew Chompoo won't be in so the only choice left is Ploy so she's playing as Karat which Anne use play now i have no clue who will be play P'Au roles

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wanna see someone else play this type of role. We already know ploy could pull off the sexy sassy type of role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wanna see someone else play this type of role. We already know ploy could pull off the sexy sassy type of role
anyway Karat role is easy for Ploy or either Chompoo they can pull this character 100% right the thing that scare me who's playing as Sai Nampueng Tanya cos it could be anyone from the A-list I'm going to be shock if they chose Aff maybe Noon S she did a good job in buang it was her first time as rai

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
anyway Karat role is easy for Ploy or either Chompoo they can pull this character 100% right the thing that scare me who's playing as Sai Nampueng Tanya cos it could be anyone from the A-list I'm going to be shock if they chose Aff maybe Noon S she did a good job in buang it was her first time as rai
agreed...if i had the power it would be noon s/janie because they are great as rai and ek

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yES...tHIS lAKORN iS a mUST wATCH..eSPECIALLY fOR mY aNN aND pLOY

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know right but i think the pra'ek is gonna be a decent one because its ann's lakorn
I have a feeling the pra'ek maybe its Ken T again with Ploy i don't know :scratchhead2: maybe it could be somebody else that Ploy hasn't pair yet for instinct Chakrit or Rome
these are the two i know of

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
ploy said that she and chompoo will be in here .

ploy confirmed she will be the n'ek right? so chompoo must be the n'rai .

i only hope that rome wont be the p'ek here. only only hope this . :cry: