[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ploy said that she and chompoo will be in here .

ploy confirmed she will be the n'ek right? so chompoo must be the n'rai .

i only hope that rome wont be the p'ek here. only only hope this . :cry:
I don't think Anne will use Rome in here cos RC are very hot as a koo-kwan omg a switch of role anyway it doesn't matter who's n'ek or n'rai cos Ploy/Chompoo they can portray those role

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I don't think Anne will use Rome in here cos RC are very hot as a koo-kwan omg a switch of role anyway it doesn't matter who's n'ek or n'rai cos Ploy/Chompoo they can portray those role
this could be true

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
ploy said that she and chompoo will be in here .

ploy confirmed she will be the n'ek right? so chompoo must be the n'rai .

i only hope that rome wont be the p'ek here. only only hope this . :cry:
NO!!!! it like i was flying and all of suddenly i got shot down...please please please dont do this to me...I love Chompoo and Ploy but i dont want Chompoo to be a totaly b!tch...

Still have a little hope...Ploy comfirm about the two of them but not Chompoo yet...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Ploy didn't say that chompoo is in here. It's Joy, who said it. The question is who will be the nangeke? And who will be nangai?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Please please .....let Chompoo be nangeke and Ploy be rai and Om or Boy or Peter to be praeke.
don't think Om, Boy, Peter will work since Anne she's very careful of choosing the pra'ek and Ploy is already playing the n'ek and i don't know why Chompoo name has came when a news saying she's not in cos she's not 100% free she's busy sai see plerng has started choosing the casting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.pantip.co.../A12910090.html
its time to choose the pra'ek
sample of pra'ek name fans really and most wanted to pair with and looks like Chompoo she's in here with Ploy omg :scratchhead2: :secret: :nono1:
Ploy Cherman with ?
Ken, Por it can either be T or N, Rome, Mart, Tik J, Aum
also mention that Rome has already pair with Chompoo and Por T/Ploy pteam so its hard decision

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.pantip.co.../A12910090.html
its time to choose the pra'ek
sample of pra'ek name fans really and most wanted to pair with and looks like Chompoo she's in here with Ploy omg :scratchhead2: :secret: :nono1:
Ploy Cherman with ?
Ken, Por it can either be T or N, Rome, Mart, Tik J, Aum
also mention that Rome has already pair with Chompoo and Por T/Ploy pteam so its hard decision
For Por T or Rome, it's very hurt for me since Ploy and Chompoo here.
I want P'Ken T as pra'ek please....want to see their ex lovers in RKTF here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy she's the only that is confirm in here as for Chompoo i haven't come across a news saying she's in nor even any rumor saying she's related to samee tee so that is why i rubbed off her name Ploy is the only i know is 100% in as nang'ek Ploy already paired they had 3 lakorns Buang Barp is their 3rd but Rome and her hasn't and i don't think Chompoo will be in cos she's fully pack she has a lakorn which is due to start sai see plerng

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy and Ken already has one next year 2013 kon ruk strawberry but it wouldn't matter if they in samee tee tra

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope P'Anne choose the pra'ek carefully atm Ploy is confirm but waiting for Chompoo whether she's still in or not in even if she's in she'll be playing Sai Nampueng Tanya
n'rai role I'll be heart broken if Anne pick Rome I'm okay if she pick others but please not Rome

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
oh em gee...wow i cant believe chompoo is playing rai but we all know that ploy and chompoo can definetly pull of nang'ek rai
great to see they're reunion but

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha reading just this page is getting me dizzy, :scratchhead2:

Chompoo is in, chompoo isn't in, chompoo is comfirmed, no she's not...
This reminds me of the "Rang Ngao" thread, where it was Pope and Ken P
back and forth, back and forth, even Ken P. denied he wasn't in there &
never got an offer for the role, then he turned out to be in there after-all :shrug:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I think it's great that Ploy is playing Karat bc Karat looks very "raeng" on the outside but inside she's actually more of a loving & caring person. Chompoo would be good as Nampueng bc she has the innocent look and Nampueng was suppose to be the "nice" friend, but deep inside she's full of envy & hatred as someone who'll stab you in the back without knowing! Either way both roles are great :) I never get tired of rewatching this old drama, Ann did such an awesome job!!