[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the pictures,Alice. Hehehe. Pope looks so happy being between the girls. Ha. I totally cannot wait for this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy and Pope they both can pass looking like a teenagers they both just looks youthful and young for a 30yrs old 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr to DianaFlipo IG and as tagg
never seen P'Pope this flirtiest before might be cos Ploy she's the same age just one info Jui profile said she's born 1983 so she's a year younger than both of them 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
awww all of these pictures just making me more excited to see the result! pope and ploy already indicating electrifying chemistry, judging from the pictures. I bet they have a good time shooting it, and yes i've never seen pope this flirty with any of his co-stars before. jui and ploy are just oozing their beauty and actually they both suit pope well, in terms of visual

cr. jui's ig, ploy's, yayer's, diana's, anne's, jui's fc's ig

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ploy doesnt seem to shine as much as Jui which is funny lol but I'm def. watching this for Jui now! I think she's going to steal the show. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Pope's so handsome. Wonder why Pope and Jui are together there in those pictures?
i think Jui using her pregnant issue to catch Pope to be the father but really it was a trick Jui wanted to hurt Ploy feelings that she will steal everyone of Ploy lovers 
Jui is playing a two face n'rai 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cr to ThongEntertainment, JoyMasSociety IG,Chermarn_fc,chermarn
Pope Character : Khun Chai Pisut will be similar to Khun Chai Pawornruj while Ploy Ying Karat is like Tarn Ying Rasa/Ying Taew who fight and stand up for herself to get her husband back and trying to win over the n'rai Sai Nampueng Jui
its already sad and teary 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr IG Warattaya and Yayeeumarin

that pic of Pope is khun jai rai ha later Ploy will give him a pay back making him get jealous running after her asking for forgiveness 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Omg pope is so handsome...he is so charming! Thanks for da wonderful update Alice :]
u welcome and i can say that Pope is so good at charming and flirt around and Ploy is just so enchanted that clip Pope is staring at her it gives me the chill  :wackonut:  :spin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to ThongEntertainment 

such a hot&spicy sexy pair Ploy hair is so nice like that they both look like a real married couple

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Pope and Ploy are so sweet... Ploy and Pope have great chemistry, looking forward to watch STT.. Thanks Alice for the update.....