[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
I just can't wait to see the chemistry between Pope & Ploy. I know they will do a good job and I'm already convinced! And I know I'll be tearing up to see Ploy as Karat struggling with her love for Pisut, fighting for their marriage and cat fighting with Sainampueng!
Pope and Ploy couple is already talk of the town i was checking pantip website, it says they could be the next koo-kwan cos they will have a willing and sweet scene 
talking about Jui SaiNampueng she's a one crazy n'rai in here 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm just excited about the fact that Ploy and Pope are our pranangs and also,Jui, ohhh I missed her. I'm excited that she's playing n'rai! on channel 3! even better. The teaser's ehhh... it'll be better if Ploy wasn't a weak character. Still SUPER excited though ,can't wait. Only two more weeks! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
I'm just excited about the fact that Ploy and Pope are our pranangs and also,Jui, ohhh I missed her. I'm excited that she's playing n'rai! on channel 3! even better. The teaser's ehhh... it'll be better if Ploy wasn't a weak character. Still SUPER excited though ,can't wait. Only two more weeks! 
tell u about Ploy character she has bipolar in here cos she lived in a very sad and heart broken life her family is rich and hiso but they lack happiness so assuming Ploy will be weak and strong at the same time she has Jui her two face friend who will eventually bullies her, Ploy's mum and Pope's mum they don't get along well really both side of the family has conflict with each other so they are not satisfied Pope&Ploy being as lover's, so Pope and Ploy will go through many dramas dealing with their families and Jui 
i like Ploy 2 sisters and Top they will do anything to help Pope&Ploy happiness while the parents generation they will create dramas so Popeploy divorce each other 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Too dramatic. I didn't watch the old version because all the misunderstandings frustrated me. This one seems to be filled with even more frustrations. Lol. I won't be able to handle them. It does look good though. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Too dramatic. I didn't watch the old version because all the misunderstandings frustrated me. This one seems to be filled with even more frustrations. Lol. I won't be able to handle them. It does look good though. 
its dramatic cos Jui's character in here is crazier than the n'rai in the older version, the crazy character will threaten and hurt lots of people those that don't know Jui's true colours beside the nang'ek 
Ploy she's the only one, the pra'ek Pope eventually will be a very nice which makes Ploy she has no trust in him, so during this dramas Ploy soon later she chose to divorce him then running after her for her forgiveness 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the two version of this lakorn 
P'Anne older version the ost is sang by a male
this new 2014 version different title of song and its a female 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Jui is so pretty omg and she will be prego? WTH!? By who? haha I agree it looks good and also very crazy at the same time wow when is this airing??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lakornsrok said:
Jui is so pretty omg and she will be prego? WTH!? By who? haha I agree it looks good and also very crazy at the same time wow when is this airing??
Jui she's pregnant with Ploy 1st husband but later Jui is tricking everyone saying its Pope, so Jui she's evil and crazy and its airing 19th Feb Wed-Thu