[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sarn, we got two in one for today's episode! Hahaha! One out of anger, the other was out of jealousy! LOL I'm excited for next week's episode! She's preggo!!! Makes everything all the more fun. Hahha! Seems like the man is getting overly possessive with Tawan yet "soft-hearted" when she started crying because he was being mean to her. lol I wonder when she'll find out about Ganok. Although Tawan still has her weak side, I like the fact that she's starting to talk back to Kin and piss him off too. Love seeing him pissed off cause she pissed him off. Hahah! Heck, I wouldn't want to be pregnant with someone who's being a total arse. Kin is being a dick too. Hahha! Starting to pity Tawan just a bit. lol Oh! And when she strangled Chat, that was hilarious. Hahah! About time Chat got a taste of her own medicine. 
As for Nahk and Deun, gosh those two crack me up! Nahk especially! His character is just too funny. I love it. Hahha! My favorite scene would have to be the beginning part when they were in the car and Golf they witnessed Deun and Nahk in the car. They thought she gave him a BJ or something. ROFL 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope they keep up w/her being stronger...I do mostly ffw. ..but also curious about what's gonna happen...the doc bro is so cute...the girl he pair w/is annoying to me (her voice...)

Love Kan....I might have to try to watch his lakorn w/mai again

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Finally Tawan grew some balls, whenever she went after Parichat for hurting Duen lmaoo we need to see that more...
and 2 R scenes in one episode? WTH.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
episode 7 sounds interesting. I want to see Tawan whoop Chat's arse more than the R scenes.
Deaun/Lydia is so little, every time Chat attacks her, Deaun's body literally flies.

blooker

sarNie Egg
lynnyang said:
Ah....Tawan is pregnant next week!

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtHBDaw_uvQ

Credit: Cinntv3

This lakorn is unrealistic.  You would think that since Kin hates Tawan so much he wouldn't want to actually touch her or sleep with her.  I think the writers want us to believe that he's so overcome by lust that he can't help himself or perhaps he's using sex as a means to hurt her (which I think it pretty stupid).  If that's the case shouldn't he think about preventing pregnancy because if you hate someone, the last thing you want is to create a lasting bond with the person by having a child with them  I think it's funny in lakorns that two people sleep with each other without using any contraception and is surprised when the girl ends up pregnant.  Kin is an adult he should buy (or have his assistant buy) him some condoms or at the very least learn the withdrawal method AKA birthcontrol for the ignorant risk takers.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk about you guys, but my interest in this lakorn just made a complete 360. Episodes 6 & 7 were full of juicy slap/kisses and love making. Haha. I'm not gonna say R scenes because I'm gonna assume she gives in eventually but they just don't show it. I'm beginning to get used to Dome's acting. LOL. I love when he's jealous and pissed off. Do you guys see his veins popping? Lol. He's really good at playing a psycho. The plot kind of reminds me of SB with all the verbal and physical abuse. Janie has the same reaction Anne has each time Kawee insults her and sleeps with her. However, I do like that Tawan is beginning to toughen up. I think the plot doesn't really lack substance. It's a typical revenge lakorn. The only thing I'd change is Tawan falling for Nakin too quickly. But I think you guys shouldn't look at this too realistically. It takes the fun out of DRAMA. Lol. Lakorns just never make sense compared to reality anyways. We can point out unrealistic flaws in every lakorn.

And I'm not the only one who noticed Ahk's body! Wow. The guy is built! I didn't find him attractive in Tawan Tor Saeng and his hair in here made him even more unattractive. But once he took his shirt off, I take back everything. LOL. I find the girls in here cute even if they may overact a bit when it comes to being bubbly, but that's how bubbly people.act so I don't mind. I wouldn't mind having those kind of people around me. I'd feel happy all the time. Better than chilling with grumpy Nakhin.

Last but not least, I can't wait for Deun and Nak's part next week! They're so cute. I love Kan's character. Lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kin has a love/hate situation with Tawan. He's subconciously falling in love with her without knowing it. He acts out even more because he's trying to deny his feelings for her. He's awed when he sees Tawan walk out in a swimsuit and his jaw drops when she walked out in the evening gown. And when anyone so much as looks at Tawan his possessiveness goes over kill. If he can stamp, "MINE" on her forehead he probably would have done so already. He thinks he's doing the right thing for Ganok because that's his excuse for "R-ing" Tawan. He's using his vengeance to keep Tawan near him longer. He could have just told her what she did "wrong" and let her live with that guilt.. but it seems the more he's around her he falls for her, yet denies it by being cruel to her.

P.s. Deaun & Nahk's scenes today were adorable! When she held him down with the pocket knife and Nahk was scared sh-tless, it was too funny. Lydia is so tiny and Kan is so tall, they're cute!

roselovesice

That guy that plays Lek is cute but his acting makes me cringe sometimes. Hahaaa! 
I thought that Tawan was going to catch the bouquet but Nod got it instead. It would of been interesting to see Tawan catch the bouquet though. lol I thought that todays episode was entertaining. Dome's mad and jealous face cracks me up every time just because it feels satisfying to see him like that. Haha! Another part I liked was when Deun went to go pee and Nahk and the hotel worker were laughing until she came back and then they stopped. The worker's indifferent face was hilarious. LOL I knew it was all Nahk's plan. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
this ep. is when it's actually somewhat entertaining...Go TAWAN!

Love kan/lydia

I love Janie Hair!!! Don't mess w/her family! Lek is cute hahaha

she must be imagining p'k face while playing the shooting game

jealous p'k is funny...so no1 saw him dragging her off?!

this lakorn is tooo ridiculous...it a comedy

mayag

sarNie Adult
Janie looked so beautiful in that dress!! Too bad Kin had to ruin everything >.<
But I loved today's episode! Finally got to see some action between Nak/Deun. Loved their scene in the car!! XD Can't wait for their parts in next week's episode. I hope they don't get all lovey-dovey anytime soon though. I prefer to see them bickering. :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kan character is crazy....funny..big ass Perv....the stuff he does...dude it's Sexual Harassment!! 

katecao

sarNie Egg
Its been awhile since I've wrote a comment on some lakorn. (Sood Sai Pan days).

Well, I was actually looking forward to Sanaeha Sunya Kaen since Day 1, and I'm kinda dissapointed on how the story progresses. But after watching ep. 7,I got hooked to it again.

I'm actually excited for ep. 8 knowing Tawan's pregnancy. I do think that Lek's appearance is in the right timing. I felt a huge sense of jealousy from Kin. Kin loves Tawan but doesn't want to admit and accept it in his angered heart. Lek's appearance was like a living proof where you can tell that Kin wanted Tawan so much and his love for Tawan is being covered by hatred and all he can do to make Tawan his was to rape her several times.

But for me, I dont want Tawan to forgive Kin easily. Kin has to work hard for that forgiveness from Tawan. And that Parichat really is getting into my nerves. Who the hell is she or should I say What is she? But I love Kin's family except Kin (that's for sure) and I like Duean too. They make the drama more fun and entertaining.

I have summer class next week and as much as I don't wanna go to school ( Calculus and Communications) the more I'm waiting for Wednesday and Thursday to come fast.

katecao

sarNie Egg
Its been awhile since I've wrote a comment on some lakorn. (Sood Sai Pan days).

Well, I was actually looking forward to Sanaeha Sunya Kaen since Day 1, and I'm kinda dissapointed on how the story progresses. But after watching ep. 7,I got hooked to it again.

I'm actually excited for ep. 8 knowing Tawan's pregnancy. I do think that Lek's appearance is in the right timing. I felt a huge sense of jealousy from Kin. Kin loves Tawan but doesn't want to admit and accept it in his angered heart. Lek's appearance was like a living proof where you can tell that Kin wanted Tawan so much and his love for Tawan is being covered by hatred and all he can do to make Tawan his was to rape her several times.

But for me, I dont want Tawan to forgive Kin easily. Kin has to work hard for that forgiveness from Tawan. And that Parichat really is getting into my nerves. Who the hell is she or should I say What is she? But I love Kin's family except Kin (that's for sure) and I like Duean too. They make the drama more fun and entertaining.

I have summer class next week and as much as I don't wanna go to school ( Calculus and Communications) the more I'm waiting for Wednesday and Thursday to come fast.

roselovesice

I love how everyone is praising Nahkin and Tawan is just standing there thinking to herself like, "What the? Are you on drugs or something? That man is crazy and needs mental help! He's a rapist! He raped me! Not just once but several times!" lol Oh Poor Tawan. It must be awkward for her. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I really don't know how to explain it BUT I love how jealous Kin is when ever a man is mention or even if a man is around Tawan HAHA he goes all crazy w/ head stretching out like a rooster as if he going poke her eye out HAHA. Poor girl, those nervous glance she be having at Kin when ever a guy show interest at her HAHA, it like she know she in trouble now--But I feel Tawan is about to snap soon!!! O' I find it kind of odd how he going gave her a quickie and then return to the party HAHA

roselovesice

I guess after 2 times, he's become such a pro that he can do it in less than 30 minutes. LOL I love how he is constantly stretching out his neck. It's so funny! I hope she snaps soon! More than she already is.
I feel like my mouth is starting to do whatever Dome keeps doing with his mouth whenever he talks. lol Like when he closes them and pouts his lips just a bit when he's mad and yelling at her. Haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Was it even minute ? The dress wasn't even ruin & back to the party HAHA. Yeah, his mouth movement is like as if he want to spit at her but swallow it back HAHA. I love the look on his face when Tawan walk out looking sexy HAHA ...how can he control himself?