[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

mayag

sarNie Adult
blueocean2104 said:
hai friends, I just sign in to this forum.. I enjoy watch lakorn and I read this forum everyday.
can someone tell how many episode for this lakorn. Thank You.
Welcome blueocean2104! So far, 8 episodes have aired. :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
blueocean2104 said:
Thanks..I know about the current episodes. I watched episode 9 already. :)
I mean, how many for all episodes
Oh whoops! Forgot about the 9th episode :p
I'm not sure about how many episodes overall though... sorry! :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The Rising Sun Series is scheduled to air on July 10th so that means there's 5 more episodes left - 14 episodes total.

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Thanks for your responses. Aww, I wish to see more of Auk and Pink relationship to progress in the next few episodes. It seems like Lydia and Kan's couple are in good shape. I feel like 4 episodes is not good enough to end this lakorn. Kin must suffer from all his wrong doings toward Tawan.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'no to short! there no romance btw Kin/Tawan yet  :facepalm: . It seen like 3% the leading couple romance , 50% revenge/torture  , 30% other couple , 15 % servant/office  , 2 % Ganok .  

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
I don't know why but I just this lakorn reminds me of Sood Sai Pan. Praek just wanted to revenge, then rape the n'ek. Then fall in love with here but then his old lover appeared, he switched to his old lover. And until the very end of the lakorn, praek still showed some love to his old lover...=))
I hope at least the scriptwriter make it move believable that p'ek loves n'ek in this lakorn.
Please scriptwriter, make the p'ek suffer moreeeeeeeeee

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
REALITY vs. LAKORNWORLD

Reality: Tawan leaves Kin but makes him pay child support. Kin goes full pyschotic mode and tries to either kill Tawan or attempt suicide. His family will put him in a mental health facility. Tawan finds a new man lover and she lives happily.

Lakornworld: Tawan forgives Kin when he tells her he loves her. Kin realizes his feelings and gives up trying to deny his attraction to her. He then understands the truth about the accident not being Tawan's fault. He forgives her. They find peace within themselves and move on together. Everyone is happy for the couple. Kin is normal and doesn't need mental help.

saki

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
o'no to short! there no romance btw Kin/Tawan yet  :facepalm: . It seen like 3% the leading couple romance , 50% revenge/torture  , 30% other couple , 15 % servant/office  , 2 % Ganok .  

Yeah, I don't understand why they wrote it like this.  More time is spent on the other parts and couples, and Kin is more like a p'rai than a p'ek.

I think the best p'rai I've seen was James Rungsak(?) in PNGRT. I expected him to act that way because he was supposed to. But in Kin's case, it's weird to me why they decided to go this far with him. Even Khemchart did a turnaround in episode 10(?) 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
-AyLove- said:
Still haven't watch the last two episodes!

So, this lakorn is only 14 episodes?

Yes, 14 Episodes. Rising Sun is scheduled to air on July 10. (someone mentioned a page or two back in this thread)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
that should be more than enough episodes for Kin to pay back the bad karma he committed on poor Tawan! hehehehe.  I push for equality in lakorn LOL....yet I "like" R scenes..smh.....err in lakorn world only that is!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally finished last week's episodes. After finishing it, i have come to a conclusion that Kin is one of the pra'ek with no character development at all! I kind of expect some development of his character. I feel like they're lacking scenes of him. The only scenes of him are when he get pissed off at tawan and said mean things to her. There should be some more scenes of him showing that he's sad and regret what he does to her. There are a couple of scenes where he does that but i felt that there should be more.