[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Seriously everything is airing late this year. XD

Love Preem but I just gotta skip this, I cannot stand Smart. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I can't blame you. I'm not the biggest fan of Smart either because to me, his acting is always stiff and throughout the years, he hasn't improved at all. However, because everyone else in this lakorn is good, I think it'd be a waste if I skipped it lol. 

I don't think I can force myself to watch Smart, I just dislike the guy he ruins the mood of the lakorn for me lol.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm actually looking forward to this. Despite not being too fond of the age gap, I'm really liking the cast. Plus, even though Smart is a stiff actor, I still like him. One of the very few stiff actors that I can actually stand.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeedlove said:
Haha I can't blame you. I'm not the biggest fan of Smart either because to me, his acting is always stiff and throughout the years, he hasn't improved at all. However, because everyone else in this lakorn is good, I think it'd be a waste if I skipped it lol. 
Mart is always stiff and when his sadistic role his creepy like the zombies thank god Halloween is over 

snsdapple

sarNie Egg
Me tooooooooo! :yawn:
I can't stand watching Smart... haha :shutup:

but, well i'm a big fan of Preem so i will definitely watch this drama... :cheer: :clap:
Hoping soon that she will be pair up with someone around her age... :toast:

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Amen! Even though Smart is a stiff actor, I still like him in the sense that he's a nice guy and never gives off arrogant vibes. I hate it when people don't even have legit talent but yet have the nerve to act like they're on top of the world lol. I really adore Preem, Nychaa and Ice while Louis and Alex are wonderful actors so I'm definitely in! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
see the the thing with bad actor and actress who never seem to improve, they sometime get lucky with their role. if a character is likable enough and well written, i can overlook it. i cant stand mart but when given a character trait that i am fond of, he's bearable. the same applies to bomb lol bomb might be a mart in the younger generation lol

Teaser

I might watch this for Preem lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIw1DkQXFkY&list=UUmClbl3Q8mwbbw6Sc8IXHFA