[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@thatsouthernasianchick haha don't worry, you're not the only one that likes him. I like him too :) I like his real life personality and will most likely tune into this even though I'm not fond of the age gap.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Smart too! Lol. I just don't like his pairing with Preem. Age gap is horrible. So we have at least one page of this thread dedicated to Smart likers. Haha.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I like Smart in lakorns like the one he did with Matt. All the pairs in this lakorn look good. Looking forward to it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow the teaser got me smiling haha I know ima enjoy this one for sure ^^ Def Mahalo, this looks like a fun drama to watch ^^

Ahhh this'll air tomorrow, miss Preem so I'll tune in for her. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh after checking out the teaser I really want to watch this now. It looks like it'll be a good one with some humor lol. Hopefully someone subs it in English. 

cecilia

Staff member
I caught a little bit on air now and saw a cute scene of Alex's married couple life and like it lol I might just tune in for the cast again lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yesterday I was just thinking about why Preem hasn't had a lakorn this year... and today this airs! Ha, that;s awesome. I like Preem. I hope she gets a variety of lakorns.

Reactions: Mae

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching episode 1 and it's not too bad. The pace is a little slow I guess but the preview for next weekend looks more entertaining especially the quarrels between Louis and Ice. So far, I like all the girls and their respective roles. Their acting can be a somewhat  awkward here and there but it's forgiving. I'm sure it'll get better as the story progresses. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking the changes they've made so far. Preem's character has her own pursuit instead of working w/the father. The family relationship is the best. And Smart's character actually matches better than the old version; old one was awkward. They brought everything bad about their marriage up in the beginning instead of waiting like the old one. I remember in the old one, the wife didn't start cheating until she started hanging out with her friend (Louis gf). His wife is really rai in this one. The Aunties are cute and she wants to set up N'ek and Pr'ek unlike the old one...was all about their image. And Alex's character doesn't work with the oldest daughter. They've modernized the story but still kept the family dynamics. The parents are cute, especially the dad when he interacts with all the N'eks. The next episode seems like storyline is gonna pick up. Going to be interesting...can't wait.